Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

bdbfamily is a jewel in the roughbdbfamily is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: new user agreement popped up at WW login!

I am baffled. Within our family we have 7 accounts. On only one of them, a new User Agreement pop-up came on when we tried to sign in. You have to click that you accept it or you can't log in.

Anyone else have this happen?

It has not happened on any of our other accounts.
new user agreement 1.jpg

it won't allow me to select or copy (it says it's Flash when I right-click). it doesn't have a link to be able to read the whole thing. just these tiny little boxes at a time.

very confusing.
bdbfamily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 12:34 PM   #2

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Default Re: new user agreement popped up at WW login!

I think that usually comes up when your account is going to expire soon. It happened on my brothers account when his was about to expire.
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it's when you haven't played in a long time. Mine isn't about to expire, but I haven't played in a long long time since today. I also got that message. But my mom's account didn't because she played three days ago.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh, and the user agreement isn't new or anything, it's the same one you signed when you made the account, it's just reminding you I believe.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Geminicat21 is right.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 08-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by anniekodi1116
I think that usually comes up when your account is going to expire soon. It happened on my brothers account when his was about to expire.
No it isn't My newest acount had that one on it, just a few minutes ago It is an updated version of the original. May 2009 version. It has a re-vision for all of the new stuff that has been happening since the old EULA, like Deluxe accounts and new games and such.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #7

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

it happens if you havent gone on in like a month
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #8

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Hello there,

It just does that when you have not been on in a while. This happens to me. It isn't new.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
never too many

sluethgirl is on a distinguished road

It happens to me once in a while, and when it does go to the side scroll bar, slide it all the way down, then press I Accept, the only reason it pops up is to ocasionally remind users of the rules and regulations.

Hope this helps you!
Old 08-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

You need to scroll all the way down to the bottom before it will let you click the box and move on.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed