Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #11
_ihacoks_

Default Re: NEW TRADING SCAM??????????????????

Well thanks for sharing! I will be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of people!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Thanks you guys! Try to spread the word the best you can!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
ebaday

Man. It is SO horrible that there are nasty people out there that want to con little kids out of their virtual earnings! I find that SO horrible and I plan NEVER to partake in it. Thanks so much for the warning!
Old 08-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #14
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

This is odd to me..someone else also had the same issue w/the same deer food earlier and made a thread about it too...what is w/the deer food tonight???

One thing that may help some is to always remember to look at the names of the items in the trade box..if it is something rare, it will say rare, or exclusive, or some other title-even recipe food..if it just says the name only, & nothing else...well, then it is likely to be a pet food, which does NOT have a title to go under it!

Remember, even if you don't know what an item may be,..hind-sight is 20/20, & it is better to leave something alone if you are not sure than to believe what some stranger on the other side of the computer is trying to convince you of.

The foods are all so unique, and many people don't know what they look like...if you go to the top banner of WI,..there is a list of what ALL the pets & their food look like..it would be wise for many to look some up as a refresher course.

Sad this silly scam is even going on in the first place..some people do not have an information database such as we do, & those people I sure do feel sorry for the most

Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #15
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thanks for letting us know! Rep.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #16
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I already posted on this story. I added to pictures of scammers found at the link here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f166/pictures-clubhouse-scammers-do-not-fall-447348/
I posted this story first today around 7:15 p.m. I also posted pictures of the person who was going around and doing this. My understanding was to post in the above thread things regarding scams in the clubhouse. Thanks
imp17 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #17
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
I have been ripped off before too! One time someone put up a snow bagel (don't know where it was from) and said it was a ice skating ring. I gave them a exclusive which was not too bad but that is still not very nice! I wonder who that was on Webkinz Insider??
That is a recipe food...
It's made on the stove/grill

I think that is totally unfair. BTW please do not write in the red font color.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #18
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
I already posted on this story. I added to pictures of scammers found at the link here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f166/pictures-clubhouse-scammers-do-not-fall-447348/
I posted this story first today around 7:15 p.m. I also posted pictures of the person who was going around and doing this. My understanding was to post in the above thread things regarding scams in the clubhouse. Thanks
You had this happen to you TOO?? Now that makes THREE people in one evening!! I saw your pictures too Imp..good work capturing the screenies
Who is this loser w/this deer food Gosh..that just gets me mad!!
Closed