Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
kip
Webkinz :)

kip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud ofkip has much to be proud of

Arrow Answered: new threads?

I hope this is the right place for this post

I am just beginning to learn all the amazing features of webkinz insider
I have visited many amazingly helpful threads like tracking Doug and party tracking

I would love to help out in webkinz insider and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for useful threads in webkinz insider?

thanks so much (I hope this post belongs here)
kip is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Welcome to WI and have fun exploring the many features that we offer. I am still discovering new areas that I didn't know existed! Look for subjects that interest you, join in the conversations, and when you have something new to say, or a question to ask, start a new thread. Make sure that it's in the correct forum.

Please remember that duplicate threads are against the rules and get deleted. It is very useful to answer questions, for example in this forum, or to contribute on threads already started.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #2

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

Default Re: new threads?

well you could make a club or fashion tips or house designing threads. Hope i helped
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
hope147

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

I think there are many great things to do but one of the best things is to maybe just help out by simply helping other users in this section here, then later on you can always apply to get a GE
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

What would be useful is:
Tips for other WI Members to use
Guides for new members
Information about WW and how things work on WW
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Most useful Threads are usually..

Guides

Advice

Information

Hope I helped!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Welcome to WI and have fun exploring the many features that we offer. I am still discovering new areas that I didn't know existed! Look for subjects that interest you, join in the conversations, and when you have something new to say, or a question to ask, start a new thread. Make sure that it's in the correct forum.

Please remember that duplicate threads are against the rules and get deleted. It is very useful to answer questions, for example in this forum, or to contribute on threads already started.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed