Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 09:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

thesuperkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: new theme??

help! in one of the recent breaking news articles, it said there was going to be a new rare theme in the curio shop- the ancient civilizations theme. but on webkinz in the code shop, it said that that pieces of that theme could come with feature codes from series 2 trading cards. im confused!!!!???

---------- thesuperkitty added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

is anyone there???

Last edited by thesuperkitty; 01-12-2008 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: new theme??

May be there is another one coming out that we don't know about yet, 2008 just started.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #3
nillahboo
Gift Guru

ColtsFan24 is on a distinguished road

i think the new theme is really cool, i'm so excited for it to come out.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

There is actually 3 new themes

The "Ancient Civilizations" theme is the new "Rare" theme but will be seen first and can be unlocked in feature codes from Series 2 trading cards..eventually this theme will be featured in Arte's.

"The Gamers Gardeners" theme and the "Trading Card Series 2" theme also new themes and are exclusive to being unlocked in feature codes from the Series 2 cards only.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
allycat12

help wany 2 know how 2 have friends
Old 01-15-2008, 10:08 AM   #6
sparly2

i dont really know
Old 01-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #7
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by allycat12
help wany 2 know how 2 have friends
You can make friends here by posting a lot and having conversations with others. I haven't checked it out but you could try the open mike forum: cows4you does a daily chat there. I would think you could make friends there.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
Gifted

candycream is on a distinguished road

I can't wait to get the new theme. It looks soo cool!
candycream is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #9
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

Hi, right now you can only get it through the series 2 trading cards. Hope this helps
Old 01-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #10
Gift Guru

horstclan will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by thesuperkitty
help! in one of the recent breaking news articles, it said there was going to be a new rare theme in the curio shop- the ancient civilizations theme. but on webkinz in the code shop, it said that that pieces of that theme could come with feature codes from series 2 trading cards. im confused!!!!???

---------- thesuperkitty added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

is anyone there???
I just got part of the ancient civilizations them today ... i got an ancient emperor statue. Someone else posted that they got a wading pool from the same theme, too. Both of these items were from series 2 feature codes.
Closed