Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 08:03 AM   #11
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New SPREE game NOT awarding prizes

You only get something in your dock if you get one of each color of the bags. Then you get the "special" bag
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 08:04 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

tiffybum76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you have to complete the bag collection before you get prizes
tiffybum76 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:04 AM   #13

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I can't even load the game , I clicked on it and it shut me out, Ganz has got to get things together here. I even cleared my all of my cookies.
Not happy.
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: New SPREE game --- sorta confusing

The game is not loading for me, just blue screen .
Server 14, server 12 , server 1, server 19
( I see they are doing a WW front page change, now has SPREE)
Old 04-13-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

OMG!!!
I won a prize in my second roll
I got a card which says that I won a prize.
I won a "big city street lamp", its so cool

Click the image to open in full size.
nici is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #16
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Think of it as a board game. You roll the dice, move forward (or eventually turn, which will be your choice, on your way to the mall), and what happens depends on the space you landed on.

My first roll, I got to pick a Spree card, and it was a flat tire, so nothing happened.

On my next roll, I got to pick a Spree card, and got 100 points.

On my third roll, I got the red shopping bag.

If you collect all the colored shopping bags, you get special prize bag.

If you click on the "map" button when you are in the game, it will show you the route to the mall. It's a long route, and if you come to an intersection when you roll the dice, you will get to choose whether or not to turn. But eventually you will end up at the mall, where I'm guessing you spend any points you accumulated.

The video that explains the game (click the "show me" button in the instructions) isn't very helpful. And the blurb on the front page of the newzpaper says that you can encounter "robbers" on the game board, who will try to steal your points. Ugh.

And apparently there are certain spaces you land on where you are required to answer a question or set of questions.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #17
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by nici
OMG!!!
I won a prize in my second roll
I got a card which says that I won a prize.
I won a "big city street lamp", its so cool

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations! I flagged your post so I hope you make the front page!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #18
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

I am at the library right now and the computer won't let me play this game because the computer needs like flash plug in or somthing arrghh And from the descrition WI gave us , I can't figure spree out .AT ALL . Are there new prizes that go with Spree ?? does any one know where I can look at them on WI??
horsejumper is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 12:59 PM   #19

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

I tried to get bonus rolls with my epoints but it says I don't have any. I log into my estore account and I have tons of points (deluxe membership). Am I missing something?
Old 04-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #20

hugged has disabled reputation

i like this game but i keep getting 1 for my rolls. i'll never get to the mall at this rate.
hugged is offline Female
Closed