Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: new scrambled eggs game wont load

i cannot get the new scrambled eggs game to load - and oddly, when i try, the ads on the side of the page start flashing wildly. Has anyone been able to get the game to load?
florida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: new scrambled eggs game wont load

I think it might be that Ganz hasn't finished their maintenance yet.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 01-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

thanks, but then how come i can log-in?
florida is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #4
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Maybe you got to log in because you clicked on one of the other things (Like Customer Service,Parent's Area,etc) and saw that you could log in. I remember there was sorta a glitch that you could log in when they're working on stuff by clicking the Customer Service Button. There you see that you could log in. However I think they fixed that but IDK.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

The "mci2..." URL is the "back-door" customer service login.

Some users played the game a little while ago - reported on the Deluxie thread.

They signed on that way while webkinz.com path still unavailable.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by florida
i cannot get the new scrambled eggs game to load - and oddly, when i try, the ads on the side of the page start flashing wildly. Has anyone been able to get the game to load?
Coonycoon on the Deluxe Discussion thread was able to play it. She says it's similar to the Pizza Parlor game, but maybe a little easier -- at least on the levels she tried so far.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

I logged in and it worked but I used the url that Twizzlerz mentioned.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I tried it but just had the loading bar again and again....
Once it gets going you have to close the browser, log out does not work!
Dorri is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #9
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
I logged in and it worked but I used the url that Twizzlerz mentioned.
That's the URL I always use to log into WW; I got into my accounts 2-3 hours ago, but am still just getting the looping loading bar to the game. I'll wait again til later to try.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #10
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I am having the same problem, the page just goes crazy with ads and the loading bar keeps running. I wish they wouldn't add the game until it really works!! But I am looking forward to trying it.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Closed