Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: New Pet, No Room?

I just adopted a virtual grey wolf, but he didn't come with a room. Do you stop getting new rooms at a certain point? It's not a problem (I have the Kinzcash to buy one), but I wondered if I should call Ganz. He came with a box (which I haven't yet opened), but he didn't come with a PSF, although I could buy him his PSF in the W-Shop. He appeared in another pet's room. Is this normal?

He's out exercising now to get his health up, but I thought I would ask those of you who have more Webkinz than I do!

SallyAnne
SallyAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: New Pet, No Room?

Yes, after you've adopted your 10th pet, pets no longer come with rooms

This should be normal, and congrats on your new pet!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Dogluver is correct, there is nothing to worry about! You now get a (drumroll......) SUPER BED GIFT BOX!!!!!! So, enjoy that and your new pet!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Arrow Re: New Pet, No Room?

View Post Originally Posted by SallyAnne
I just adopted a virtual grey wolf, but he didn't come with a room. Do you stop getting new rooms at a certain point? It's not a problem (I have the Kinzcash to buy one), but I wondered if I should call Ganz. He came with a box (which I haven't yet opened), but he didn't come with a PSF, although I could buy him his PSF in the W-Shop. He appeared in another pet's room. Is this normal?

He's out exercising now to get his health up, but I thought I would ask those of you who have more Webkinz than I do!

SallyAnne
Yes, after your tenth or eleventh pet. From now on, they share a room, or you buy a new one.
Also, I stopped buying rooms after a while.
Once you have a lot, it just burns a hole in your pocket.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Dogluver620 is correct. Once you have adopted 10 pets, time to pick up the slack and start buying some rooms. It was very confusing at first for me, but I started to understand.
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 02-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

cookiecrumbs101 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
Dogluver620 is correct. Once you have adopted 10 pets, time to pick up the slack and start buying some rooms. It was very confusing at first for me, but I started to understand.
yea, i got really confused after they stopped giving me rooms.....but now i'm okey with it, and after a while your house will get pretty big!
just a tip to you, if you want to save a little money in the long run, get a 10x10 room and let 2 or 3 webkinz live in that room, that's what i do if i'm short on KC!
cookiecrumbs101 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #7
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Yes, after your tenth or eleventh pet. From now on, they share a room, or you buy a new one.
Also, I stopped buying rooms after a while.
Once you have a lot, it just burns a hole in your pocket.
Dear Badena,

Thanks so much! Actually, it's sort of a relief not to have Ganz decide on the placement of new rooms. I have plenty of space (and beds) for him to rest his head, so I'll have a chance to figure out if he gets his own space or doubles up!

SallyAnne
SallyAnne is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Since your main question has been answered....here's the PSF answer---His PSF might not show up in the box you open, but there will be one in your dock after you open the gift box. Sometimes it won't show in the picture when you open the box, but you do get one in your dock after you open the gift box. Sometimes they don't show an exclusive when you open the box, and it looks like you didn't get one because they only show the PSI and the food, but you did because it's in your dock.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #9
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: New Pet, No Room?

They are all right. Thanks so much to DogLuver, what a life saver!

DL told me I was her life saver in PMs... true story!

Enjoy your grey wolf and hopefully your new room!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 02-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh, and they show up in random rooms after their adoption, too. Not always the same room, too.
Polarity is offline Female
Closed