Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
3 lil'kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: New pet issue

My 2 oldest girls (almost 4 and almost 6), got a webkinz each for Christmas. We have been having the typical problem that most new people have been having - can log on, can play games, but can't access the room. It's been annoying, but the girls have been having fun at least being able to play games.

My 3 year old's birthday is this week.. we got her a new webkinz.. I was putting it on her account as a surprise for her - so when we would log on next, surprise, there is a unicorn in your pets.

Got to the image part of the adoption, it gave me an error, clicked again, "secret code in use". Fine.. Close the adoption page, get logged out.. try to log back in.. and now we can't even log back on..

Now what?? I've already sent 2 emails for each account, a form filled out on the customer service link (1 each), plus a msg from the world for their issues for their rooms (we adopted those two pets on Boxing day, so i know it might take a while), but the girls were enjoying it. Now my middle baby can't even log on to play the games and feed her puppy - let alone meet her new unicorn. She is beyond devastated. She is so worried that her puppy is going to get hungry and lonely without her visiting her everyday.

Do i send a new email to them? Is there another form that i can fill out? At this point, i don't even care about getting access to the rooms - i know it will come in time - but i want her to be able to at least get on there.

Please help!!

Jen
Mom to 3 little girls, and now 3 webkinz (Blacky, Sparkles, and Bella).
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 02:49 PM   #2

Hotmonkey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New pet issue

You should call Ganz, they will help! They are so courtious and helpful there!
Hotmonkey is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
jlkoala is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Webkinz should issue a statement on their home page for everyone to wait to adopt any pets.

This is their site's problem....how long before it's resolved for crying out loud?
Old 01-05-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jlkoala
I think Webkinz should issue a statement on their home page for everyone to wait to adopt any pets.

This is their site's problem....how long before it's resolved for crying out loud?
I agree! It's beyond me that they wouldn't add a statement on their main page about the current problems! It's the week-end and thousands of people are getting failed registrations and losing money trying to buy new rooms right now. This has been going on for 3 days and there still isn't a word about it, let alone any fix! If they're really "working so hard", they could have least have the courtesy to let us know about it!

My poor little pets impatiently waiting in line to be registered... :clyde:
Old 01-06-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
3 lil'kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent an email yesterday, and today i can get onto her account. So we are happy.

And "Kissyer" A little politeness can go a long way - it's not exactly an easy task to call Ganz between 9-5 M-F with 3 kids under the age of 6, and me being a SAHM. So it's not a "DUH" thing.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jlkoala

They FINALLY put something up. Here is a link to it from their front page. http://www.webkinz.com/bulletinz_xmas2007.html

They won't come out and tell you not to adopt because that would affect their money ya know.
Closed