Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: New My Page Question

View Post Originally Posted by GramEDebE
I have gone to many Meet Someone New and haven't found any displayed rooms. How do you pick your friends to visit their page? Do you have to have your Friends monitor turned on????

Also, are the rating stars not lit up if no one has looked at your room and they are if your room has been rated???? Since I haven't found anyone with their rooms displayed I haven't seen how that works.
If your rooms haven't been rated by anyone yet, they are automatically displayed as having 3 stars.

The friends list is under preferences, and is everyone in your WW phone. You can move them into special 'sub-groups' like BFF, Friends & Family, and Casual Buddies. To get there, from the My Page HOME, edit your friends list in the lower left corner. Then you can simply click on a friend's name to go to their page.

Let me know if I just confused you and I'll try to explain again
pandyma618 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have tried and a few pages have shown up for me, but not many. We are among the fortunate few who have been blessed with this new feature. It may be a while before all of the people have this functioning in thier accounts. I feel really lucky because I am usually one of the last to get new features This one is clearly well thought out and very technical. It may be a while before we all have it.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 10-23-2008, 12:13 PM   #13
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Both my mom and I set ours up and I could see hers and she could see mine. When I visited hers I could click on the stars at the bottom of her rooms and 'rate' her rooms.

I'm not sure if you have to be friends with someone or whether you can just use the Meet Someone New button.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

beardown is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: New My Page Question

My page just opened up yesterday, I haven't done it yet
beardown is offline Male
Old 10-23-2008, 01:19 PM   #15
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hello! I have My Page set up, and the people who I have allowed to see it can see it. I can also see theirs, too. I know the people who have theirs set up, and I can see what they have done, but those who haven't have nothing. So, I think it is just that those people do not have their pages set up, or you are not on their options to see their page. I think it could be either one.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed