Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Default Re: new member and very confused

Oh, are you confused about the Gift Exchange?

A non fluff post is a post like mine, and everyone else that has helped you here's. It's a post that has meaning and is useful, and isn't just 'Cool' or 'Hi!'. It has at least 4 scentences, and isn't just babble. For the Gift Exchange, you need to have at least 50 good posts. They call it non fluff because bad posts are just random and get in the way, like fluff!

I suggest reading the FAQs. There's a guide all about the GE if you are still confused.

Hope this helped!

Some good guides to look at about the GE:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Last edited by Gingerly; 08-23-2010 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Changed the 100 posts needed, to 50.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #12
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by s1w2
and whats it called when its a non-fluff whatever itscallled idk post? what is that?
helpful posts,are well, helpful. examples of fluff posts: ''Hi'' ''LOLLOLOLOLOLOL''' or anything off-topic/silly/crazy.
your not going to understand EVERYTHING, there's parts that i don't understand. getting to understand the whole ''Save and upload to you computer'' is hard... i used a set one for a while.

Last edited by pikachukick900; 08-23-2010 at 04:28 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #13
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Your confused about everything? Well, first off welcome to WI! You should first read the rules and the FAQ, located at the top of the page. If you need any other help, you can PM [private message] or VM [visitor message] on profile anyone, and they'll be happy to help. [;
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 05:22 PM   #14
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

Try reading the FAQ and rules in green at the top of your screen (: And non-fluff posts are posts that are in the Open Mike, Someone help, look what I got, sections. Fluff posts are like Hi, how are you? and stuff like that. Mostly DCT (daily chat thread) and Head to the pollz sections and threads.

Welcome to WI (:

If you are still confused PM or VM me. I'm here to help (:
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #15
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

After I read the guide Gingerly made
How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

I still had a couple of questions for her about "good posts" and she was kind enough to provide the following example:

Gingerly
*Good* posts are not just about helping people.

....Congratulate someone who has just received their crown of
wonder or a new Webbie, etc.

....Go down to Hi Joe and welcome new members. ( but don't
copy/paste those welcomes.)

When you're working on those 50 good posts, they need to be
more than just a few words...and no abbreviations.
(just for those special 50.)

Ok...here's an example of a fluff post.....

Congrats!.

Ok....here's a *good* post....

Oh congratulations! I know how hard you must have worked
to get that Crown of Wonder. Great job!

(Thanks again Gingerly)

S1W2 - don't feel overwhelmed. You can always ask anyone here questions and we will all be happy to help you figure things out!
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed