Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
s1w2
Webkinz :)
s1w2 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: new member and very confused

i'm confused
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: new member and very confused

Well, first of all, welcome to WI!

If you're confused, I suggest reading the FAQ's. (See in the top bar where it has User CP, Donate, Subscribe, FAQ. Click the FAQ button) They'll clear a lot of the basic things up. If you're still lost after that, I would suggest going to the "Guides and How-To's." They're a section in the forum for guides about how to do everything under the sun.

If you're still lost after checking both of these sections out, please, feel free to ask somebody, anybody. Everyone here is kind, and willing to lend a hand to one of our newest members.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #3

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

The threads in this section can help you A LOT
Guides & How-tos

Welcome to WI! Have a great time here!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Yes, read the FAQs, do you know what it is you are confused about?
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #5
s1w2

everything....
Old 08-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by s1w2
everything....
Check out the FAQs and some of the guides and everything.
It can be a little confusing at first, but you'll get the hang of it soon.

By the way, welcome to WebkinzInsider!!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Then you should read the FAQs, I hope you become less confused. (;
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #8
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to WI! It is amazing how much information you can find about Webkinz World here, so I can understand why you may be confused or even overwhelmed.

All of the links that the people listed above are very helpful. If trying to read all of them seems overwhelming then please feel free to send me a message and I will be more than happy to help you figure things out.

I have only been here for a couple of months, but the members and staff here have been kind enough to help me anytime I have questions. If I don't know the answer to your question I will find it. (If I can't find the answer I know that there are many people on the site that will help us both learn the answer to your question!)

Don't let anything overwhelm you or stress you out. This site is extremely helpful and you will be zooming around it in no time!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #9

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Welcome to WI! Don't let the confusing things get on your nerves, it's always a bit confusing at first! The rules and FAQ can tell you quite a bit, and if it isn't in those, all of us at WI can help you! It's really amazing at how much is at WI. Webkinz wouldn't be so much fun without it! I know you will have a great time when you get all this figured out!
Here are some main posting rules though:
Never say your age, last name, or where you live
Never talk about trading outside the GE (it takes a while to become gifted)
Don't be rude
No scamming

and well that's pretty much the BIG rules, if you need more help all the wonderful members of WI will help you!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #10
s1w2

and whats it called when its a non-fluff whatever itscallled idk post? what is that?
Closed