Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 11:29 PM   #21
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: New laptop viewing webkinz help

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Click the image to open in full size.
Hmm, good job on posting the pic. Unfortunately that isn't what mine looked like at all, so now I have no clue. Wish I could have helped more.

Hopefully now that your pic is up someone with more knowledge will be able to help you out.
kayembee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 11:31 PM   #22
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I can at least help you out by posting the larger picture.

Now that I can see the bigger pic I see that your screen is set to 150%. Did you try changing that to 100% to see if that worked? You are using IE for your browser too I see.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #23
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Well thank you for trying! And something good came out of this, you taught me something helpful I didn't know. With luck there is someone else out there that had this problem and can help me.

Yes I have tried that. When I set it at 100 it just moves the picture to another side of the screen. I have actually tried all the different percentages with the same result. I have also tried changing the resolution and no luck there either. I am running adobe flash player 10. something. I also downloaded firefox today to try that and when I tried to log in at ww it said I had to download adobe flash player. For some reason it wasn't reconizing it. So yes I am back to using internet explorer and am totally out of ideas.

Last edited by ilovecats711; 01-02-2010 at 11:35 PM..
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #24
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

For some reason you always have to download the Flash player with each new browser. The only other thing I can tell you is that when I first opened WW with Firefox my screen looked like yours, except it was on 100% and it was all the way over to the left. I had to minimize the screen to get it to the 'normal' size but then had to set my task bar to auto hide so I could see the dock.

This is how it started -

Minimized -

Tool bar on Auto hide -

Well, like I said, hopefully someone with more tech knowledge will come by. I'll check back to see if you are able to get an answer (to help keep the thread noticed )

Last edited by kayembee; 01-02-2010 at 11:48 PM..
Old 01-02-2010, 11:48 PM   #25
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for all the help! I could live with the green all around if it just wasn't so hard to see. I think I'll try firefox again while I'm waiting for more help. It can't hurt to keep on trying.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #26
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Updated my last post with pics, not sure that it will solve anything for you. My new laptop is a Dell too though.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #27
ilovecats711
Gifted

OK i just downloaded firefox and the flash player again and am on it now. The same thing happend that shows in your pic but everything is still small. Now even this page is teeny tiny. This writing I'm doing right now is so small I have to sit with my face almost touching the screen lol.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #28
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
OK i just downloaded firefox and the flash player again and am on it now. The same thing happend that shows in your pic but everything is still small. Now even this page is teeny tiny. This writing I'm doing right now is so small I have to sit with my face almost touching the screen lol.
That I was able to fix by going into View and clicking on Zoom, and then Zoom In. Made everything go back to normal size (normal as far as what I was used to )

(using Firefox)
Old 01-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #29
ilovecats711
Gifted

I was able to make this site a little bigger by doing that, not at big as I am used to though. I tried that on the ww screen by pressing ctrl + and all it did was move the position of ww. This is so fustrating lol.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #30
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I hear ya! It's taken me the last few days to be able to get WW up the way I was able to view it on my old laptop. If nothing else, hopefully Dell will be able to help you out. Good Luck!
Closed