Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: New KinzStyle Outlet

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
Hi,
I am not able to open the new KinzStyle Outlet at all. Is anyone else having the same problem??
yes i have done it all too and can not get anything , but a blue screen
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #12
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Blue screen only for the kinzStyle area.

And although the retired W-shop items show up and I can put them in my cart, I can not buy them.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #13

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

The Clothing Machine is Wicked Cool!!! Made some clothing from other W-Shop clothing but it kept coming up with the same theme "Patchwork"... I ended up with 4 patchwork hats 3 patchwork pants and 3 patchwork tops... I am guessing there are no patchwork shoes as I tried it 10 times and got none... But it is cool to have it as an option and the chance of future combos for clothing is there... Cool Beans
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 09-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #14
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Don't feel discouraged about not seeing the new kinzstyle outlet - every time something new comes out, I clear my cache, restart my PC, etc. and STILL can't see the new feature/item for at least a day. It will eventually show up for all of us!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I had to clear my cache to get there.

Also has anyone noticed that the prizes on the WOW have changed? I'm glad I got several of those beautiful jackets before they were gone.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #16
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I had the same problem. There is a way in through the w shop. There is a new button there!
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #17
Sabersaber is an unknown quantity at this point

I kept getting a blue screen until I cleared my browsing history under the tools tab. Then when I logged in I opened my dock before entering the KinzStyle outlet. I hope this works for everyone. There is also a sample clothing to make when you click on information when you are in the clothing machine. I made a denim jacket and several patchwork items.:chi:
Old 09-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #18
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know if anyone notice but there no patch work shoes! Ganz say there only 3 patch work and that the hat, shirt and pants. You can read it were you click on the help sign. It at the bottom of the page. Hope this help everyone out!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by CarolannZ; 09-16-2009 at 10:58 AM..
CarolannZ is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #19
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

I Have Restarted My Computer AND Cleared My Cache Ugg!
This ALWAYS Happens At MAtience!
Ginny is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #20
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

If you have tried all of the usual, clearing your cache etc, the next best thing to do is try a different browser... firefox or google usually work for me when my favorite IE8 doesn't. And if all else fails call Ganz at 1-866-932-5469 - Good Luck
Closed