Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
kalikat412
Lil Kinz
kalikat412 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: New Item Coming To Webkinz World??

I was looking at the preview of the new SpellBound bed, and saw in the corner what i'd never seen before. Is it a new sneak peak at an item, or an oldie i don't remember. or maybe something that doesent exist??? Anyone know?? Heres what it looks like... The thing to the right of the bed. Help me figure it out!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2011-07-10 at 6.47.46 PM.jpg (24.4 KB, 168 views)
kalikat412 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Marci Cat
Its called the icing on the cake gazebo and it's going to be estore

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Item Coming To Webkinz World??

I've never seen it before. Maybe it's the next super bed? Or maybe the next bed in the estore series? It looks like cupcakes and cakes
Marci Cat is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

That's the super bed from Wednesday's maintenence.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
That's the super bed from Wednesday's maintenence.
The carousel thingy to the right of the superbed.

Or at least I think it's a carousel, it could be.
It'll probably end up being estore, or hopefully a new PSI
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #5
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

Great Eye!!
chris73 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #6
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

It exists it's on the newsletter (front page of Webkinz).
alexa7700 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #7

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kalikat412
Heres what it looks like... The thing to the right of the bed. Help me figure it out!!!!!
I haven't seen anything about it yet. It looks really awesome, so it must be e-store. It looks like a giant cupcake with a cupcake chair. I hope it comes out, just to be able to see it!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

To me it looks like a carousel with cupcakes instead of horses.
This seems a lot like a possible PSI for the Candy Kinz at the eStore.
Or part of the Candy Kinz Theme (but I believe the whole theme was already released/shown)
c:
Blythe is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #9
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Oh I hope it's another new superbed like this wonderful new one they just came out with!
Puppet is offline Female
Old 07-11-2011, 01:10 PM   #10

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Probably a really cool item from the estore.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
happyface!, new items!, rumor, voldy was here!, webkinz