Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
Call me Padfoot
Webkinz :)

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: A new Glitch?

I went into Webkizn World today for the first time in a few weeks. When I got there, all 162 of my pets had hunger down to zero, health in the sixties and seventies and happiness down in the twenties and thirties. Does anyone else have this problem? I emailed Ganz but they haven't replied.
Born2Surf is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: A new Glitch?

Thats strange, try calling Ganz, (1800) WEB-KINZ.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Wow! That's dreadful. I haven't had that problem before. I have had one or two drop suddenly but not by that much. I hope you can get it fixed.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Lately my pets have been hungrier than normal. Like it will be up to 100 and then about 10 minutes later it is down to 90 or below but it was worse during the winter. My poor snowman was so hungry that in like 10 min. he would be down to 80 or below. Except it is only happening with my hunger meters and not very much now.
merry312 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
josiebest

jrow123 is on a distinguished road

um strange have you not been on in a long time thats maybe it
just give a bunch of to them if it doent work log off and back on
if its still not loading call or email ganz
jrow123 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

That has been happening to me, just not as extreme. All of my Webkinz were at 100/100/100 then mysteriously dropped to 88/96/80. I just fed all of them and so far it has fixed the problem...but I don't have 162 Webkinz, I have 32 so it was a lot easier. It would cost FAR too much to go to the spa, so I guess you would have to call Ganz because they no longer accept e-mail. Just try not to talk to them for too long, I hear it's not a toll-free number.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Ouch! I hope Ganz fixes it soon for you!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #8
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard stories like that for other people, so i would say yes, it is a glitch. Right now, I do not know what else to do but to give recipe foods and use the most effective ways of boosting Health Hunger and Happiness....

---------- xoxomemexoxo added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

by the way, congrats on getting 162 pets!

Last edited by xoxomemexoxo; 02-21-2009 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

It is a problem {I refuse to humor that site by calling problems glitches, because they say themselves that 'glitches' are rare and happen for short time}; you will have to contact the site. No matter what, how long you were gone or anything, even if that one pet was 'active' the others were NOT, so their numbers should have remained the same, regardless. An example of this is my friend's brat who has her first account with at least 20 pets on it -- she left 1 swimming, 1 on trampoline juming, 1 sleeping - the sleeping one was the active pet, the other pets' numbers never changed because they weren't active {selected}. I have seen more and more recent threads about this problem, contact the site; they really need to fix this problem and not be able to try to claim they didn't know about it, no one told them, etcetera. Why should you have to spend hard earned kc to fix their problem? At this time I don't even know what the newest problems on my account are -- it won't let me do more than log in, then goes to please wait for about 10 minutes then just stalls out or whatever, not letting me click things to do or anything. Last time I left it up for 20 minutes, no change no matter what. They had to admit recently that they have accounts on a 'bad server', one of which is my account. Those having script errors and other assorted problems such as items 'missing', coupons not being taken right {takes coupon, takes all kc, gives nothing}, and so on. I hope you aren't on a bad server but no matter what this is a new problem and don't know yet which accounts it's affecting -- still, it's a problem with your account and they should have to fix it.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
blingbling1234

blingbling1234 is on a distinguished road

It's been happening to me!
I havent logged on for a few weeks, maybe a month, and EVERY SINGLGE PET WAS 0 AT HUNGER! Except my monkey, Andy who i got from a trading card. When i went to the W Shop, i spent about 200+ kc to fix each pet, and once i got done fixing the first one, Andy's health mysteriously dropped frm 100 to around 72.
The health and happiness was in the 20-30-40's.
I am contacting GANZ. I will send them an e-mail and if they dont respond, i am calling.

---------- blingbling1234 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Maybe Trading Cards or E-store or virtually bought pets arent effected?
Just a thought....

Last edited by blingbling1234; 02-22-2009 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
blingbling1234 is offline Female
Closed