Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hahohi123 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: New game not working!

The new game Hoppy Little Rocketship doesn't work for me! The loading bar just reloads and empties itself out and reloads and empties! It's SO annoying! I don't want to be the only one having this glitch!
hahohi123 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by hahohi123
I was using Google Chrome that time, and it works now (using Google Chrome). Thank you for your replies!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: New game not working!

I had the exact same glitch happen to me on Firefox---I tried logging in and out twice, with no results. :p

What I did is switch to Internet Explorer, and it loaded no problem. Maybe try this? It worked for me!
Old 10-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #3
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I have also had no problems playing the new game on IE 8... maybe it is some glitch associated with the FF browser only!! I hope that ganz fixes it soon...
Noralee is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm using IE9 and it's not working
Time to clear my cache

EDIT: Oh, hey it worked You might want to try XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I use IE, and I have had no problems...yet
Old 10-12-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Using Firefox and it does not work??
Babs is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Not working for me right now on FF either.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I was able to play it earlier on FF.
Let me try again...

UPDATE: I can play it on FF just fine...
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #9
obipony316

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

Well, it's a new game, so you may expect some difficulties, just try different browsers. I'm on google chrome and i've tried opera and they both work just fine! Good luck with trying out the new game, it's tons of fun!
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #10

hahohi123 is on a distinguished road

I was using Google Chrome that time, and it works now (using Google Chrome). Thank you for your replies!
hahohi123 is offline Female
Closed