Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: New Flower collecting???

Anyone else not having the Flower collecting thing show on their map???
Having trouble collecting the flowers??? I am and don't understand why???
it showed up and then disappeared *sigh*...would appreciate y'alls experience
with this.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #2

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Flower collecting???

i haven't had it show up at all. i thought maybe it started later or something. it's good to know i am not the only one, help help us insider
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #3

Ritzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyond
Ritzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyondRitzcracker goes above and beyond

You need to clear your cache; I didn't see it at first either till I did that, and now it shows up.

If you don't know how, here's a guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 05-09-2012 at 12:05 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #4

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

Try clearing your cache and rebooting - that brought the flower icon up on my map!
momohuny is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #5

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

Thank You So very much IT Worked
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #6

naomistabob is an unknown quantity at this point

What flower thing
naomistabob is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by naomistabob
What flower thing
It's a new activity in WW. Ask friends for flowers every day and you will win prizes. Read about it on this thread

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ection-741686/
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #8

Kari023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Also noticed it's not showing up for me in Google Chrome, but shows up in Firefox.
Kari023 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #9

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

The Flower Collecting thing shows up on my accounts and worked just fine yesterday. I asked for some flowers from 10 of my friends on WW and have received flowers from some of them. The strange thing is that it has been over 24 hours since I ask that 10 friends for flowers. On both of my accounts, when I went to ask for additional flowers, it says I can get one more flower, but won't let me ask any friends. Says I've used all my friends for today. I don't get it! Do we have to wait longer than 24 hours to ask more friends for flowers? It will take forever at this rate! I have more than 10 friends on both accounts and did not use all my friends yesterday. But it says I've used all my friends for today, which I haven't! I don't have the Ganz money to get flowers from the estore, so how am I suppose to collect enough flowers to win the prizes? Anyone else having problems? I've cleared my catch. Rebooted my computer. Burned incense to bring in good vibes. Just kidding! ;-) Hope it's just a glitch or maybe I'm doing something wrong! Help!!!!!! Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 05-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #10
jillblitwin
lovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of light

This happened to me. If you log out of webkinz world and then open your internet and clear the cache, the next time you log into webkinz world you should see the flower thing on the map. If you don't know how to clear the cache, there is a thread under "somebody help" that tells you or search it on google.

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
The Flower Collecting thing shows up on my accounts and worked just fine yesterday. I asked for some flowers from 10 of my friends on WW and have received flowers from some of them. The strange thing is that it has been over 24 hours since I ask that 10 friends for flowers. On both of my accounts, when I went to ask for additional flowers, it says I can get one more flower, but won't let me ask any friends. Says I've used all my friends for today. I don't get it! Do we have to wait longer than 24 hours to ask more friends for flowers? It will take forever at this rate! I have more than 10 friends on both accounts and did not use all my friends yesterday. But it says I've used all my friends for today, which I haven't! I don't have the Ganz money to get flowers from the estore, so how am I suppose to collect enough flowers to win the prizes? Anyone else having problems? I've cleared my catch. Rebooted my computer. Burned incense to bring in good vibes. Just kidding! ;-) Hope it's just a glitch or maybe I'm doing something wrong! Help!!!!!! Star Child
Yes, I thought that you had to wait 24 hours until your friends reappear in your friends list and are able to ask them to send you stuff. It hasn't been 24 hours for me yet so I will have to see if it lets me ask my friends for flowers after I've already asked them. I hope it doesn't exclude friends that we've already asked, because then I might run out of people to ask. But you can only ask 10 people per day for flowers so I've been making sure that the people I ask are actually on webkinz when I ask them that way they will see my message and send me a flower. If they're not on then it's pointless to waste one of your 10 tries to ask someone.

Last edited by lovinpinkxoxojbl; 05-09-2012 at 10:22 PM..
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]