Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ansz is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: New Avi!!! Please

Sombody please give me detailed directions on how to make an Avi !!! i'm begging u :lcow::lhorse::lrbt:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2007, 05:30 PM   #2
Baby252

Default Re: New Avi!!! Please

Ok hi. Well frist go to user cp. Click avtor then you can get one WI provends or use your own. If you have any more qutions then pm me!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

well i **** want a pic on it you can go on yahoo search it find the pic and then copy it and paste it on paint then save it and go on here.go to inbox and click edit avatar and press browse and open tha tone
Old 10-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #4
Gift Guru

kimx3x3x3 will become famous soon enough

It is kind of hard to explain "how", but I will do my best. I can make you one also, if you would rather

You should have the program "Paint" on you computer. Go there! draw stuff, put pictures there, you can do anything!

I could explain what ever you don't get abt that explanation I just did, Do you know how to insert a Signiture picture/ avvie? I could also give you directions on that
Old 10-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #5
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

(Also please make sure you check your problem is in the right section, thank you)

Like what Baby252 said, Goto your User CP section,
You will see through the section, files that say many things like edit Sig, Edit Profile, Goto Edit Avatar and scroll down, goto browser and Browser through your files what avatar you would like!

Unless you would want the one Webkinz Insider pre made for Webkinz Insider members to use, you could use those if you would like to also!

Good Luck! PassPass
PassPass is offline Female
Old 10-15-2007, 05:35 PM   #6
Gift Guru

kimx3x3x3 will become famous soon enough

Here, in the mean time, you can take any of these pictures for your sig/avatar. If you don't know how to insert them, just ask. I made these myself! :rac:
Attached Images
File Type: gif1 s35e.gif (25.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: gifad.gif (20.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpghalo.JPG (16.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpgClothes 1.JPG (5.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: gifpupster.gif (30.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: gifWebkinz Picture.gif (40.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-15-2007, 05:56 PM   #7
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

http://www.iconator.com

has several cute avatars and icons you can look through..you might be able to find one you like from there..when you do "right click" on the image and choose "save as" save it on your computer and take note where you save it.

Once its on your computer from "USERCP" link at top of this page select "EDIT AVATAR"

From this page go towards the bottom where is shows "CUSTOM AVATAR"..
choose "Option2-Upload image from your computer"

"browse" where you remembered you save your image on your computer..then "save changes".

Assuming the file size doesnt max out your avatar should load right up
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-15-2007, 06:07 PM   #8
Chellebfff

sorry i donnot have one clue what so ever
Old 10-15-2007, 06:08 PM   #9

Thumbs up Re: New Avi!!! Please

Thank u al soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo much help!!! i'll do some more playing around with it
:lcow::lhorse::lrbt:
Old 10-15-2007, 06:10 PM   #10

Unhappy Re: New Avi!!! Please

View Post Originally Posted by kimx3x3x3
Here, in the mean time, you can take any of these pictures for your sig/avatar. If you don't know how to insert them, just ask. I made these myself! :rac:
actually i do ned help inserting those thanks alot!!!!!!!!:lcow::lhorse::lrbt:
Closed