Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #11
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New adoptions = Not loading?

View Post Originally Posted by dreamb97
did you try clicking yes??
Yes, and when I click Yes, it freezes too and I have to X out completely. =|.

View Post Originally Posted by kristella21
I have had that message come up before. I just click yes, close the window, and restart my browser. Have you tried clearing your cache?
How do I clear my cache? ???
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ChloeAlaina16
I adopted my Charcoal Cat yesterday.. and I can't get into the room its in. I have no idea which room its in really, but it'll load about 80% and then freeze and say that it can't load because the script isn't working or something. I just adopted my panda.. and I can't get into whatever room its in either.. it loads again at 80% and then stops.. so I can't get my POTM gift. =|. I've waited about 3 days to get it.. and now it won't load.. and its so disappointing. =((. All my other pets work. Just the new ones won't work. Anybody know why?

Click the image to open in full size.

Can you get into rooms with your other pets? If so, then you can still get your POTM gifts. You don't have to be playing with the pet to open their gift. Or if you click no when you get that message and it may finish loading the rooms. I got a whimsy dragon and a rhino the other day that I've been thinking about adopting. I guess I should hold off for a few days if people are having problems.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #13
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

Wow. This stinks! I think I found which room.. my GARDEN! the one that is completely FULL. =|. uggh. i get the script message there and then a Do You Want To Start Gardening? and then the Yes and No flicker nonstop. =(

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
Can you get into rooms with your other pets? If so, then you can still get your POTM gifts. You don't have to be playing with the pet to open their gift. Or if you click no when you get that message and it may finish loading the rooms. I got a whimsy dragon and a rhino the other day that I've been thinking about adopting. I guess I should hold off for a few days if people are having problems.
Nope, just posted a message about it, lol. Clicking no does the same thing as yes. . I would hold off until no one is having problems. =/. Also, I can't get the POTM gift unless I am the POTM pet. =(

Anyone.. please? I downloaded an Add-On for Clear Cache on Firefox and clicked it several times and found Clear Now for my caches in Tools and it didn't work. =((

---------- ChloeAlaina16 added 21 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Hmm.. anyone? I really need my POTM gift box. =////.

Last edited by ChloeAlaina16; 05-19-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #14
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New adoptions = Not loading? PLEASEEEE help!!

I am sorry to hear that. My computer is kinda doing it too!

In my opinion, I think that too many webkinz are in that house. I have 26, and it only started doing that when I got my 26th one too.

Or maybe there is just an error that Ganx needs to fix.

But What I do to try and fix it is, try to load my room, then I go to a different room (In MY normal house, not Webkinz House)I wait for about 5 minutes, come back, then maybe it would be open. If not, try logging in and out, and if not that, I would either call Ganz, or call a repair man for the computer...

Good Luck!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 05-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

Ughh. First, rooms won't load. Then, the log-in site won't load. NOW! The main webkinz.com site won't even load! I don't know what to do! I'm not old enough to call Ganz and my mom would just say get over it or something. =/. I have great signal where I am now and I don't think moving rooms would help but I'm going to go and try it on another computer. Thanks for the good luck though!

---------- ChloeAlaina16 added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

AHH. I'm getting that on ALL of the computers! . AHHHHHHHHHH. =/.

Last edited by ChloeAlaina16; 05-19-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ChloeAlaina16
Wow. This stinks! I think I found which room.. my GARDEN! the one that is completely FULL. =|. uggh. i get the script message there and then a Do You Want To Start Gardening? and then the Yes and No flicker nonstop. =
If they are in your garden and it is overloaded then you will never be able to get them out on your own. This is why Ganz says to not fully load rooms. You'll have to email or call Ganz to clear some stuff out of the room so it will load properly.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #17
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
If they are in your garden and it is overloaded then you will never be able to get them out on your own. This is why Ganz says to not fully load rooms. You'll have to email or call Ganz to clear some stuff out of the room so it will load properly.
Ohh, I didnt know they said never to load rooms fully.. thanks for letting me know that. I submitted a form saying that my pets were stuck.. and if I don't get a reply soon.. I'll send out an email. Thanks!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #18
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

ChloeAlaina: YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I have the EXACT same problem you do! My newest pet, a Himalayan Cat, is stuck in my GE storage room (which is, of course, completely FULL)! I didn't know Ganz had said not to fill rooms completely either! I never saw that warning anywhere in Webkinz world. I packed that room with all the stuff I'm trading on my gift exchange thread here, and now that room is totally inaccessible to me! I get the EXACT same message you are getting about the script being too slow or something. Clicking Yes gets me nowhere. Clicking No gets me nowhere. ARGH! Not only can I not access the room, but I can't trade any of that stuff, either! My only solution is that I'm going to call Ganz tomorrow. I hope they can clear things out of the room and into my dock so I can rescue my cat!

If you are not old enough to call Ganz, I would definitely ask someone who is to do it for you. I have a feeling this is the ONLY way you will be able to get your charcoal cat & access to your garden. As for your POTM box, you can only get that when you adopt the pet of the month...this month, it is the Webkinz Panda. You should be able to get your other adoption gifts by going to an accessible room with another pet and dragging the gift box from your dock to that room. It worked for me. I got the PSI & exclusives...I just can't access my room or my cat!

I hope this makes you feel even the slightest bit better. If you'd like, I can let you know what Ganz says when I call them...that is, if I get a human!

Take care, Chloe!

--klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #19
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

Wow, glad I'm not alone! Thats horrible that it was your trading room! I'm so sorry! Just our luck, huh? Garden and trading room.. I think it was harvest day too! Yes, yes, yes, please let me know if they help you or if they would respond to an email or something. I really need to be my Panda to get the POTM gift! AHH. This just, not fair! LOL. Just kidding, but, they should put in gigantic red not to fill your rooms up all the way, lol. Please let me know what they say and thank you for responding! I do feel better. . Thanks again!
Old 05-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #20
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Chloe: I'm fixed! I didn't even have to call...I just sent an email to support@webkinz.com, and they have already resolved my issue! (They moved some items from the room to my dock!) Give email a try. Good luck! Take care, klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female
Closed