Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pathetictastic is just really nicepathetictastic is just really nice

Default Answered: New Adoption screen when I go from room to room!

I have not made any new adoptions, but twice over the past week when I have switched between pets while in my house it does the explosion/celebration sound, the balloons, and the banner that says "New Adoption In Webkinz World!"

All of my pets are still there, and there are no new ones, but what the heck is happening? Is anyone else seeing this? What causes it? I hope it doesn't cause trouble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnewadoptionwhy.jpg (176.4 KB, 18 views)
pathetictastic is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Butterflies
Yes.. its a common little glitch.... I ve had it happen a few times, and so has my DD... it doesnt hurt anything and you do not get an adoption gift or anything .. just the celebration sounds and and the adoption screen!
.. so dont worry
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Adoption screen when I go from room to room!

I had that happen to me a while ago and nothing happened other than the screen coming up so your account should be fine.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 07-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #3
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yes.. its a common little glitch.... I ve had it happen a few times, and so has my DD... it doesnt hurt anything and you do not get an adoption gift or anything .. just the celebration sounds and and the adoption screen!
.. so dont worry
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #4
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Yep, this is a glitch that a lot of WI members are reporting. I'm sure Ganz will fix it soon. Don't worry, it won't do anything to your account...except give you a little more celebration!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

That glitch has gone on for quite a while now, months and months have we seen it! LOL My girls will still search for a box and once there was one she had forgotten to open in her dock and thought it 'just appeared'! LOL

Don't worry about it At least it is a glitch with noise makers and balloons!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 01:52 AM   #6
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It's a common little glitch many members have reported. Nothing happens except the sound and the screen, no gift, new webbie, etc. It does no harm though, so it's nothing to worry about! GANZ will probobly fix this soon. In the meantime, don't mind the glitch, it means no harm.

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #7
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

That happens to me from time to time, but it's nothgin to worry about. It doesn't add o take away anything from your account. It's happened to most people, but it's just a glitch that GANZ needs to fix.

-Puppylove101
Old 07-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

It has happened to my friend before, and I'm sure it's nothing. I'm sure it's just a glitch.

~Bluey
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #9
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

that happens to me sometimes too,it is really wierd
totogirl65 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 04:10 PM   #10
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Don't worry about it. It's just a glitch, and you are not the only one experiencing it.
A lot of other WI members have reported the same problem (myself included.) Right now there
really is not much you can do about the problem. You could try clearing your cache and restarting
your internet browser and seeing if that works, though I don't know how much it would do for you. You could also try contacting Ganz about the issue but right now I think your best bet would be just to wait it out and hope that the problem will get fixed as soon as possible.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed