Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Answered: New Account Approval???

My daughter is at that age where she wanted her OWN WI account so we set it up a few days ago...she is dying to enter the dress up contest but her profile still doesn't have the ability to post. Can someone please help? We did link it to my account and we checked our email. How long does it take to get account approval? She is trying to be patient but she is just so excited to have her OWN account. Thanks to anyone who can help us.
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
sending pm
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Account Approval???

Sorry but she will have to wait. In the meantime she can become familiar with the forum's many features, read the FAQ and Rules (green words in the banner) and explore. I'm not sure when that contest will close, but we have fun contests all the time. When she has 10 posts, her status will change but not instantly. I cannot recommend fluff-posting to achieve this, but perhaps she has questions, or she can find a forum section where she is comfortable contributing comments.

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-17-2009 at 02:48 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
My daughter is at that age where she wanted her OWN WI account so we set it up a few days ago...she is dying to enter the dress up contest but her profile still doesn't have the ability to post. Can someone please help? We did link it to my account and we checked our email. How long does it take to get account approval? She is trying to be patient but she is just so excited to have her OWN account. Thanks to anyone who can help us.
Berribrite:

Is she able to post at all (a Littlekiz account?) then just encourage her to find ten places on WI where she would like to post (like the Hi my name is Joe thread). Once she has 10 posts she can become a
"webkinz" and have normal posting privileges.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #4

mindbender will become famous soon enough

she will have to wail a while sorry
Old 10-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #5

megan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Sorry (:
The Same thing happend to me! As Webberlily Said I think she is going to have to wait (:
I sure hope she can post soon! I would love to chat with her sometime (:
Old 10-17-2009, 10:01 PM   #6

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Thanks everyone I appreciate your comments...I was confused about the lil kinz posting. She knows about the non fluff stuff but she can't post anything. I will tell her that it just takes a little time. She has waited this long a little longer will still be worth it. Thanks again.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

sending pm
Closed