Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1. No, red and blue are reserved for moderators or administers.
2. One sec
3. Go to User CP near the top of your screen (above your WI username, etc.), then click 'Edit Signature'
4. Go to user CP and click Add Avatar
5. Siggy is a signature. Just a short nickname fo it
6. For shops it's up to. I myself use Becca's Naming Emporium. They do a very good job.
7. Avvy (avatar) and Siggy Shops-That's up to you. I myself don't really use them.
8. A spoiler is like this.
The purpose of a spoiler is pretty much to not spoil something. For example, if you are talking about a book you read (such as Harry Potter for example) and want to talk about something that happened you can use a spoiler. So rather than posting (for example) I can't believe Harry Potter turned into a leprechaun (haha, that was random) you can put it in a spoiler like this.
That way you can't ruin it for others. An easy way to make a spoiler is do this: Write what you want to right, but then put [SPOLER] then write the message that you want to be inside the spiler [/SPOILER] and then continue on with your message.
Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 10-08-2009 at 03:40 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.