Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #1
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Never mind!

How do I do them when they work?
I have no idea how to make them work. I can do them, but they never work. Can someone help??
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Smog; 03-14-2009 at 10:04 AM..
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How do links work?

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
I have no idea how to make them work. I can do them, but they never work. Can someone help??
Thanks in advance!
A link, or correctly hyperlink, is made on WI like this:

You highlight what you want to link too and click copy

Go where you wanna post it.

Click the little globe (under the smiley face symbol)

Enter the link

Click ok.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #3
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Heres how.

First, type in 'CLICK' or 'MY STORY' or whatever you want the link to be in. Then, you copy the link you want to click. Next, highlight the word, and then click the little 'Click the image to open in full size.' and paste in the link. There you go. You can also color it the color you want with a ode like this without the -'s [COLO-R="Purple"]word[/COLO-R] and then do the linking.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Thanks!
I'll try it right now!

---------- Smog added 7 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Its still not working

Last edited by Smog; 03-14-2009 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Smog is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #5
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

1. go to the place you want the link to bring you when you click it.
2. highlight the URL in the address bar and right click on it. click copy.
3. go to "edit your signature" or wherever you want the hyperlink.
4. highlight the word you want the
link to be in when you click.
5. click the little earth button (Click the image to open in full size.) and right click in the text box. press paste.
6. it should be underlined or put into another color (it might have changed though).
7. press save. (:
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

People already told you how to do a link but if its still not working and you really need a link you can always ask someone else to do it for you. I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:57 AM   #7
onderwoman.

How would people do it for me?
Smog is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #8
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

You can just paste the link ( like this Welcome to Webkinz® - a Ganz website ) and they could turn it into a link ( like this here) and then they could color it ( like this here)
Old 03-14-2009, 09:06 AM   #9
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
Thanks in advance!
First, copy the link that you want. Next, you type what you want in your siggie, post, and ect.. Then, click on
Click the image to open in full size.
and paste the hyper link.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #10
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
A link, or correctly hyperlink, is made on WI like this:

You highlight what you want to link too and click copy

Go where you wanna post it.

Click the little globe (under the smiley face symbol)

Enter the link

Click ok.
She's got it. Good luck! Links are awesome.

Bekka
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Closed