Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Negative Mazin' Moolah?

So, I have been working on mazes a lot lately, and earned about $3600, so that I could buy the new hay bale bed. After I purchased it, I started doing mazes again, but I got the "you have exceeded the amount of moolah for the day" message. When I checked my Moolah I had -486! So I logged out, then back in, and it was the same. Cleared cache, same. Played another maze, and it gave me credit for the earned moolah, but I'm still negative. So I thought I'd just wait and see what happened the next day, since Ganz had already closed for the day. When I logged in today I saw the same negative I left yesterday!! Any other suggestions? I don't want to do $400 just to get back to zero!!! Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMoolah problem.JPG (31.7 KB, 15 views)
momofthree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Negative Mazin' Moolah?

AW! I'm so sorry. It hasn't happened to me. maybe call ganz about it?
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 05:11 AM   #3
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

I am a bit confused... was the negative amount showing up after you bought the hay bale bed?
pollywog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 05:34 AM   #4
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

this has happend to someone on another forum. call ganz, i think they are trying to fix this issue and it may be good for them to know that it has happened to someone else as well.
Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 08:34 AM   #5
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
I am a bit confused... was the negative amount showing up after you bought the hay bale bed?
After I bought the bed, I still had a positive. The negative showed up after I played another maze and got the "maximum moolah for the day" message. I guess I'll just have to call Ganz on Monday.
momofthree is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
After I bought the bed, I still had a positive. The negative showed up after I played another maze and got the "maximum moolah for the day" message. I guess I'll just have to call Ganz on Monday.
momofthree, Thanks for explaining it to me. Gee, I would be mortified to lose moolah just by playing with my hamsters. I must keep an eye on my moolah amount. Will you lwt us know when you call Ganz and if/when it gets resolved... this is a yucky glitch!! Thanks for the warning!
pollywog is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I hope it gets fixed soon, What a naste glitch. Hope everyone gets solved soon.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 10-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

There is a post about it in the "glitch reports" section. It seems as though it is a Major/Critical glitch, you may want to read it to see what others are doing to get their moolah back

Click Here
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Interesting. One day I thought that my moolah count went down by several hundred, but I wasn't completely sure. So I guess I'll have to keep an eye on that!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #10
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just hate that Ganz has limited the amount of moolah you can earn in a day!!! Sorry..but most days I so not have time to run mazes..other days I was ready to run them a lot....I really just hate the restrictions that Ganz has added to items, trophies, and activities!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed