Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Arrow Unanswered: in need of suggestions on how to organize a disorganized account.............

i am in need of some suggestions on how to organize a disorganized account .............. since ganz shut down the na accounts last april for five hours per night my main account suffered badly. now that i have access at 5am i am finding that my brain just zones out when im in my account because so much has piled up................... and new things are being offered and i dont know if i should buy or not since what i already have is so backed up. its making playng in ww not too fun. on top of the glitches..................

any suggestions from all you tidy people who have been able to keep your accounts in order and with wonderfully decorated rooms??????????????????

i dont trade btw................ and dont want to for various reasons.............. so that option wont work for anything.................. and i have two other accounts but things piled up there too as i had less access to my main account......................

id really appreciate suggestions on how to take things step by step............. but i dunno what the steps are really!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you all ahead of time
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 03:43 AM   #2
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: in need of suggestions on how to organize a disorganized account.............

I'd first start out with selling any of the items that you don't use or like anymore if they're not too valueable. Then, maybe sending away some of the items that you don't want anymore to friend's on your friend list.
Then if you have some rooms that you've been wanting to patch up, or remodel, go ahead and do that! Use as many items in your dock that are using up space as you can, that'll get your dock even more clean!
If you still have unwanted items in your dock try making a storage room where you can just put item after item into the room, it may look like a huge crowded mess in the room, but it's better than nothing!

Best of luck with organizing everything!
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 03:49 AM   #3
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: in need of suggestions on how to organize a disorganized account.............

I have three accounts. One account I send all my food and clothes items. One account I send all my furniture and miscellaneous items. My main account is therefore clean of items I don't use or of doubles, triples, quad... well, you get it. It may take some time (since you can only send to a "friend" once a day), take heart that your main account will be clean.

I'd also do what Princess_Starr suggest to keep your dock clean in the other account, pile items in the rooms on the other accounts. For food, I buy the beach cooler since it is the most cost effective.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:11 AM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YU FOR THOSE SUGGESTIONS SO FAR! i have many storage rooms for things , and i use my two other accounts the way you do azriel, for my extras, so that is a good suggestion im already doing.............. i have trouble deciding wheather to sell things back to th w shop since there may be good rooms to decorate with them.............. thats a hard one for me....................

for those who decorate............. when you have lots of items in your dock or in storage is there any special way you come up with your ideas for new rooms or ways to use items? i seem to be having a block for some reason............. i guess its jsut too over whelming to have too many items to look at or someting.........................

thanks you two!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:24 AM   #5
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

LOL... maybe I just don't have as much stuff as you do. What I like to do is put an item into a room I already decorated... trees or any other plant is good for that. Sometimes an item that isn't part the theme just makes the room less...themeish and yet, very pulled together. Also visit the house threads for ideas.

If you are strapped for cash, I guess you could sell it to the WShop but for a collector, that just hurts.

I know you don't want to trade it off but consider donating it to WI. I'm sure if you ask one of the mods if you can send WI items for them to use as gifts and prizes or GT training, that would be a nice place for that stuff to go without having to deal with trading. Only problem is, you get nothing in return (like cash for new items!)... except for a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:26 AM   #6
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

When my account got just a bit out of control I started by buying a couple of rooms and left them unpainted. As I transferred items out of the dock, I took inventory and then put similar items in the rooms so they were neat & easily viewed. If you empty a room, you can always paint it and make a new room.
The extra foods that I wanted to keep and not feed to our Webbies I put in storage containers - coolers work nicely. I actually have a yard that is part garden and part food stored in coolers. The harvest has paid for the seeds and even repaid the cost of the yard. Now everything is profit.
Clothing can be stored in the cheapest storage containers you want. We have all our costumes in the rattan trunks in the "costume shop", the girls dressing room has a lot of the tickled pink toy boxes, etc.
If you find that you have too many of an item on one account you can transfer it to another for use. To keep mail costs down you can meet your own Webbies in an empty trading room and trade it to yourself.
If you do not want it or think you will never decorate with it you can sell it at the W-Shop.

You will be surprised how easy it is and how much fun you will have decorating! Good luck!
Old 10-11-2009, 07:05 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

You should try selling things that don't mean anything to you or aren't much value. That should cut back on the items. As for the glitches, try clearing your cache. If you don't know how to do that, click on the link in my signature labeled 'Clearing Cache'. That should help - good luck!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 03:17 AM   #8
i wish i was a

thank you everyone................... so far the ideas are good ones, i had not throught of the donation idea to WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess i need to take "one pixel at a time' huh?? i think its kind of like a sink of dishes. it looks so yukky and so impossible but if you pick up one dish then its not so hard..........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 03:39 AM   #9
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Hi BASMAT...you always manage to make me smile ...I kind of went through this EXACT SAME PROBLEM just before Fall Fest arrived, & it was stated that our dock sizes should be limited to no more than 100 items...well...I had a mad-dash of "hiding" things inside my WW account, I really do feel as if I may NEVER REfind those hidden thigs...(PS-if this makes ANY sense at all---I was NEVER "organized" to begin with..now..I am more lost than ever in my own account too)...so,,-chinup..there MAY (ME)be others out there who are WAAYYYY less "organized" than you, so - hat's off to 'ya!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 03:58 AM   #10
i wish i was a

oh my.................... i totally get what you are saying unfortunately............... i guess we are hopeless! for me right now i am looking for my queen costume to put on my golden that is in my medieveal room........................ i dont think ill find it for awhile................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i refuse to buy another........................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

oh me lady .................. guess she gonna be nek kid for a bit................. maybe even through winter...................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed