Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Exclamation Unanswered: Need some more advice.

Earlier, I posted my problem about 2 of my new pets being stuck in my full garden. I have already contacted Ganz about my problem and the waiting game is now on. My question now is "can I adopt the rest of my pets"? I have more pets that I want to adopt on this account but I am affraid to now. I dont want any more pets being dropped off in my garden again. Can any of you wonderful people help me with this problem?
Thanks again for all of your help.
jsebaker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 05:20 PM   #2
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: Need some more advice.

I think, although i'm not a professional, that it is perfectly fine to adopt them, just don't put them in your garden until it is all fixed.

Go to the "customer service" on the log in screen, then click "I have something Stuck!" and then, last but not least, click "I have a pet stuck in the room"

I hope this helps!

CrabCake
Old 12-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Same thing happened to us a few weeks ago when adopted the brown cow and a squirrel... and then a couple months ago with another webkinz..

I did fill out the forms, but I was too eager.. I called and was called back very quickly.. I was told that the 2 pets (cow and squirrel) were placed on the exact same space in the same room.. which got them stuck..

I suggest that you leave a path in the garden yards... ever since this happened the first time, i was told on the phone to leave a path... that helped..

but this time both webkinz were on the same spot... so this time on the phone i was told to decrease the chance of that happening, adopt one webkinz, then go to the room... then go back to the adoption center and adopt the next..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I would think if you adopt another pet you will run the risk of them being placed in the garden too and then you may have more pets stuck
elefancy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #5
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
I think, although i'm not a professional, that it is perfectly fine to adopt them, just don't put them in your garden until it is all fixed.

Go to the "customer service" on the log in screen, then click "I have something Stuck!" and then, last but not least, click "I have a pet stuck in the room"

I hope this helps!

CrabCake
Thanks for your advice, I didnt have a choice with where they were placed but as soon as I can gain access to my garden I will clear it out for future adoptions. I am waiting to hear from Ganz and I hope it is not a long wait.

---------- jsebaker added 6 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Same thing happened to us a few weeks ago when adopted the brown cow and a squirrel... and then a couple months ago with another webkinz..

I did fill out the forms, but I was too eager.. I called and was called back very quickly.. I was told that the 2 pets (cow and squirrel) were placed on the exact same space in the same room.. which got them stuck..

I suggest that you leave a path in the garden yards... ever since this happened the first time, i was told on the phone to leave a path... that helped..

but this time both webkinz were on the same spot... so this time on the phone i was told to decrease the chance of that happening, adopt one webkinz, then go to the room... then go back to the adoption center and adopt the next..
I am going to try again to adopt and do it your way to see if that helps. I adopted 4 pets back to back and then decided to go and feed them and that is when I realized that my sheep and pink and white dog were in the same room. Thank you for your help, I am almost in panic mode and am trying to stay calm. I still have to adopt 12 more pets so one can understand why I am going crazy. Your advice sounds great and I am going to try it out. Thanks again

---------- jsebaker added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
Well I would think if you adopt another pet you will run the risk of them being placed in the garden too and then you may have more pets stuck
That is my fear as well, I am going to take the risk later and see what happens. I have to pray that my pets wont be placed in my garden again.

Last edited by jsebaker; 12-26-2008 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #6
Edward Cullen is
Gifted

WebkinzLover8 has a spectacular aura about

Do what the others said Good Luck Enjoy your new pets
WebkinzLover8 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:14 PM   #7
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Maybe, if your in a certain room with a pet you currently have and then adopt it, the newly adopted pet will go in the working room and not the garden!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 07:35 PM   #8
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover8
Do what the others said Good Luck Enjoy your new pets
Thank you, I am going to try to adopt again on this account. I love all of my new webkinz, they are so cute.

---------- jsebaker added 4 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lucky3900
Maybe, if your in a certain room with a pet you currently have and then adopt it, the newly adopted pet will go in the working room and not the garden!
Before I try to adopt again, I am going to make sure that the main room is free of any other pets. I am almost positive that my very first room is the main room for pet adoptions. I will find out later when the kids are sleeping. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by jsebaker; 12-26-2008 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-26-2008, 11:29 PM   #9
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have one garden with a wishing well in the middle and plants all around. Sometimes my adopted pet lands right there, but I just jump it to another place.

A couple of times my pets landed right in the swimming pool. I usually let them swim pretty early to get that health number up so that was convenient. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to where my pets will land, but I always take care of a pet right after I get it and wait to adopt another one until the first one is fed and put to bed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:46 PM   #10
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

I am having the same problem right now. I adopted my lil kinz lion and he is stuck in my full garden. The room will not load at all so I can not even try to move him. I know how you feel!!

Flicka
Flicka28 is offline Female
Closed