Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #1
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

Default Answered: Need some help... :) Added screenshot

I have a Gateway laptop that I just got and the WW screen takes up the whole screen, it was like this when I got it, literally even the bottom tab is covered up, so it is bothersome when I want to view other windows. It was at the normal size earlier, but it changed back, can anybody tell me how to adjust it to the normal size permently? There is a green patch running down the side of my screen, but I can view WW fine. This is literally all I can see and I have to minimize the screen to open another window.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by stbernard07; 07-07-2009 at 09:00 PM..
stbernard07 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by adrkmfdm
I use to have a gateway and I hated it. If you look on the bottom of the laptop there should be a phone number to call with technical difficulties. I would give that number a call. They will walk you through fixing it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Need some help... :)

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
I have a Gateway laptop that I just got and the WW screen takes up the whole screen, literally even the bottom tab is covered up, so it is bothersome when I want to view other windows. It was at the normal size earlier, but it changed back, can anybody tell me how to adjust it to the normal size permently? There is a green patch running down the side of my screen, but I can view WW fine.
Is there a button or microscope (picture) at the bottom to change the size ?? I am not sure if you have this but congrats on your new computer !!!!

Last edited by mom w charm; 07-07-2009 at 08:51 PM..
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

You must've accidently pressed F11, press it again and it goes back to normal! (:
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
Is there a button or microscope at the bottom to change the size ?? I am not sure if you have this but congrats on your new computer !!!!
That isn't what I mean, though I had that problem before on my old laptop. Let me get a screenshot if it'll work.

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
You must've accidently pressed F11, press it again and it goes back to normal! (:
It came like this and F11 won't solve it, it just makes the the address bar pop-up. Let me get a screenshot.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Try one of these and see if anything changes:

1. On the top of the screen there should be three boxes. Going from left to right there is an underscore, two boxes, and an X. Click the two boxes.

2. Go to the bottom of your internet browser and click the small magnifying glass with the plus sign in the middle. Try adjusting it and see if anything changes.

3. You can also try pressing F11.

4. Go to the bottom right hand corner of the internet browser and you should see little tiny dots. They first start with one dot, then two, then three. Try clicking and dragging that.

I hope something works and you can fix the problem. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
Try one of these and see if anything changes:

1. On the top of the screen there should be three boxes. Going from left to right there is an underscore, two boxes, and an X. Click the two boxes.

2. Go to the bottom of your internet browser and click the small magnifying glass with the plus sign in the middle. Try adjusting it and see if anything changes.

3. You can also try pressing F11.

4. Go to the bottom right hand corner of the internet browser and you should see little tiny dots. They first start with one dot, then two, then three. Try clicking and dragging that.

I hope something works and you can fix the problem. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
The dots don't show up on any of my computers for WW. I tried F11. I can't click the two boxes neither of my computers let me for WW. When I first got my computer the magnify glass only made it worse, the green patch wouldn't go away or I couldn't cleanly view WW.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
The dots don't show up on any of my computers for WW. I tried F11. I can't click the two boxes neither of my computers let me for WW. When I first got my computer the magnify glass only made it worse, the green patch wouldn't go away or I couldn't cleanly view WW.
Hmm.. nothing seemed to work then.
That's strange. I have the same problem all
the time with WW but I can usually do one of the things
I listed above and the problem is back to normal. I would try
contacting Gateway. They should be able to help solve the problem.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Need some help... :) Added screenshot

which log in do you use? do you go to www.webkinz.com then select log in or do you go to. http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0 .
Did you try to simply click the icon to the left of the x at the top. That will shrink the window size. My normal ww log in does not give me that option but the second log in that I use does. Hint I can resize the window of the second log in address. Just hit the button to the left of the x then drag it smaller.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
which log in do you use? do you go to www.webkinz.com then select log in or do you go to. http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0 .
Did you try to simply click the icon to the left of the x at the top. That will shrink the window size. My normal ww log in does not give me that option but the second log in that I use does. Hint I can resize the window of the second log in address. Just hit the button to the left of the x then drag it smaller.
I do the select and log-in, but my other computer has the right size when I do it. I guess I will try the second log-in.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #10
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

mies like that too i am used to it though
rnw9 is offline Female
Closed