Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
talus9
Webkinz :)

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: need a room

Ok--so i need help designing a room for my boy gray langur, Louie. its a medium room and i have no idea what to put in it (i can fashion design but i CAN NOT room design!!!! ) he really likes green but other than that i dont really care. just need some inspiration!! please help!

Last edited by talus9; 12-21-2011 at 01:18 PM..
talus9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: need a room

Congrats on your langur! There is a Green Leaf Theme in the WShop which is really cute so you could start there and then expand on that. You could also put in various plants to make it more jungle-y. You could take pieces from the Jungle theme from the WShop as well because there's all these bamboo pieces so you could mix and match. Another theme that would incorporate well with the others is the Ichiban theme. You could do a Zen/Jungle thing if that interests you. The Lily Pad theme has a lot of green items so you could check that out and see if there are any pieces that interest you. One last thing is the Upscale Condo Theme which has a few green pieces like the Citrus Swirl Painting, Lime Corinthian Dining Chair, Lime Twist Painting, Lime Corinthian Lounger & Mahogany Low Bed. Good luck designing!

Last edited by FlowerChild86; 12-21-2011 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: Added info.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
penc

lilreaiscool is just really nicelilreaiscool is just really nice

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW PET!! Hope it LOVES Webkinz World

Maybe try a jungle theme

A jungle wallpaper
A jungle flooring
A bed in the left corner
A desk with a random webkinz book on it with a chair (right by the bed)
A dresser infront of the bed
A tv in the bottom left corner with a couch and a small table right by the couch
A kitchen in the bottom right corner
A dining table in the middle of the room with 6 chairs around it (if they will fit)
And maybe some plants somewhere
And if you wanna hold some more items you can add the bamboo shelving somewhere
You can add some more stuff if you wanna

Hope this helps!!
lilreaiscool is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Congrats on your new pet .I think you should move this thread to this link.

You will get lots of help there.

I would make it a jungle theme but I wouldn't use all wshop I would mix themes to make it interesting.

Last edited by spotted turtle; 12-21-2011 at 02:57 PM..
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 12-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you so much!! you all said kinda the same thing so i used all of your ideas and its already looking super cute!!!! thanks again!!
talus9 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2011, 10:56 PM   #6
penc

lilreaiscool is just really nicelilreaiscool is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by talus9
thank you so much!! you all said kinda the same thing so i used all of your ideas and its already looking super cute!!!! thanks again!!
Did you post it in Webkinznewz share center?!? Because I think I saw it but before I could look at it my laptop died.
lilreaiscool is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 06:32 PM   #7

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

Here's a list of possible themes:
Jungle Theme
The dojo theme
The green modern theme
Hope I helped!
sharky48 is offline Female
Closed