Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Answered: Need Quick Answer on Exclusive Items

We've got one of the accounts where we can still see the items that were retired today. For us the dog theme is still available in the W shop and we do not see the 2nd half of the general store.

We also still see the exclusives in the W shop and wish factory. For those who can see all the new items, are these things still available in the wish factory or are they totally gone?

Large Paned Window, Jelly Cactus, So Mod Moped, Toadstool Table, and Blue Wagon.

Thanks for any info.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ConchyJane
View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Ok. Thanks.

So my question still is, if the exclusives are retired as adoption gifts, are they retired form the Wish Factory also?
To answer your question, yes once they are retired they are no longer available from the Wish Factory....so if you're lucky enough to still see them and have tokens, grab the ones you can that you like. I wish I could still see them but they're gone...I so would have loved some more of those Red windows!!! CJ
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Need Quick Answer on Exclusive Items

Usually this happens because you have not cleared your cache. You can always try to purchase the newly retired dog items, but I don't think you will succeed, I may be wrong. But why should you? The Dog Theme should still be available in the Curio Shop, same as the Cat Theme, so there is no panic to buy your last missing item.

Same with the newly retired exclusives (if you should want them) you can always try, but I don't think it will work. Clear your cache, delete your temporary internet files, and you will see all the new items.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

it takes about two days (even clearing cache) for new items to pop up on my webkinz world........always has
lemony is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I can still see all the retired items on both of my accounts, and I bought a dog side table from the dog theme, so I would guess you could still buy the exclusives that just retired.
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I was able to purchase the dog items in the W shop no problem just a little while ago. If those aforementioned exclusives are no longer available in the Wish Factory, I thought to get some as I was able to get the dog items.

So are the exclusives still showing in the wish factory? Or can no one see the new items yet? Hmmmm......... I wasn't sure that, if the exclusives are no longer available as an adoption gift, does that mean they are gone too from the Wish Factory.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 06-24-2009 at 02:26 PM..
Old 06-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

On my computer, the old exclusives are gone, and I was able to get one of the new ones (the clock of the future, very cool!) Just try it out! if you want a retired exclusive, this may be your last chance!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
wabbitslayer77 / 78

I see all the exclusives in the wish factory, but I have every exclusive so i'm not going to try to get any.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
Eternal Summer

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
I see all the exclusives in the wish factory, but I have every exclusive so i'm not going to try to get any.
Do you still see the dog theme in the W shop? Do you see the new items from the general store theme in the W shop?
Old 06-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
wabbitslayer77 / 78

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Do you still see the dog theme in the W shop? Do you see the new items from the general store theme in the W shop?
Yep I can see and buy the retired dog theme in the wshop. No I don't see any of the new items at all on my two accounts or my 3 kids accounts.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
Eternal Summer

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
Yep I can see and buy the retired dog theme in the wshop. No I don't see any of the new items at all on my two accounts or my 3 kids accounts.
Ok. Thanks.

So my question still is, if the exclusives are retired as adoption gifts, are they retired from the Wish Factory also?

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 06-24-2009 at 03:26 PM..
Closed