Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
Friends Always!
Webkinz :)

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Default Unanswered: Need permission to give rep?

I've been wanting to add to some people's rep due to some excellent posts I've come across. Everytime I try to do that, I get a pop-up window that says something like "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and log in."

Even though I'm already logged in, I do what it says. The log-in recognizes me with my username and redirects me back to where I was. I try to give rep again and get the same "no permission" window. It just won't allow me to give rep to anyone.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Do I need a certain number of posts before I'm allowed to give rep, maybe?

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Need permission to give rep?

Hmm.. giving rep seems to work fine for me. I would try clearing your cache, logging out and in, and then trying again. Maybe notify a staff member. The admins have been doing some updating lately, and some things haven't been working as they should be.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #3
Oink-Moo was a

Clydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of light

I dunno, maybe its just a mistake.
Where you already a Webkinz when you tried to give rep? Maybe you had just recently turned into a Webkinz, and stuff had to be updated? I don't know if Lil Kinz can give rep or not.

Sorry, I don't know.
Clydsdale_lover is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 09:17 AM   #4
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Whenever it logs me out, well actually it doesn't. I click Remember Me so it never logs me out. Try seeing if that is what went wrong.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 09:33 AM   #5
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
Whenever it logs me out, well actually it doesn't. I click Remember Me so it never logs me out. Try seeing if that is what went wrong.
That's what it was. I logged out, logged back in with the "Remember Me" and it allowed me to give rep.

Thanks for the help!! I typically don't want my computer to 'remember' my passwords and such, just for safety, so never thought I'd need that little box.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

You're very welcome! I don't feel that concerned about remembering my password on this computer since I am the only one who uses it for Internet. Glad to have helped!
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
I've been wanting to add to some people's rep due to some excellent posts I've come across. Everytime I try to do that, I get a pop-up window that says something like "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and log in."

Even though I'm already logged in, I do what it says. The log-in recognizes me with my username and redirects me back to where I was. I try to give rep again and get the same "no permission" window. It just won't allow me to give rep to anyone.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Do I need a certain number of posts before I'm allowed to give rep, maybe?

Thank you!
Hello! Have you tried to give reps when you were a lil'kinz? If so I don't think lil'kinz are able to do that. Once you become a webkinz many new options are enabled. You should be able to give reps if you are a webkinz, though. If this is happening please contact a moderator or admin about this. I'm so sorry you have this trouble!

-Sophie

---------- xSophiexx16 added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Oh! It seems as if kinzdreamer has already come to help!

Have fun on WI!

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 03-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Closed