Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
webkinzparents
Webkinz :)
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Need info Zummies?

hello,
I am making this thread to see if anyone might guide me in the direct area needed. I recived a Sweet Zum "Zike" as a gift from the kids as a GET WELL GIFT and I know nothing about them,except that they are CUTE ...lol...lol...lol...lol...

I see that you have to keep him happy and get Zummies,but can anyone tell me HOW TO GET THE ZUMMIES FASTER INSTEAD OF 2-4 @ A TIME? Or HOW TO GET THE "PARTY" FASTER? OR ANYTHING that would help me like a trick to this or anything that might help me. I was with my zum for over an hour and there were just 6 zummies given and I thought that with just 6 an hour it WILL TAKE ME FOREVER TO GET THE FURNITURE AND PRIZES !!!

Please help shead the light on the matter for me I really would love to get where needed to be faster than what i am going at now !

Thank you
WebkinzMom04
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: Need info Zummies?

Hi WebkinzMom04!

I hope you did get well soon!!!
The only thing I can recommend to you in terms of getting your zummies faster is getting another Zum. Still, its not that much faster. It really is quite time consuming to keep them happy and provide them their requested foods and toys. (Make sure you keep several of all of the foods/toys stocked!) My DD frequently just puts foods and toys in their condo for them to find...the zummies come a bit faster that way because you are anticipating their needs.

Otherwise, I hate to say it, it is slow going! I made the mistake of buying stuff for their condo and using my zummies up before I realized that I really wanted the WW furniture for my pets' rooms more.

It is quicker than the magical forest's Figures and charms if that is any consolation!!!
Plus, you can "dress" your pet and click on the zum "face" icon and your zum can fly around w/your pets - that part is cute.

Best of luck!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I don't know if this will help. Zumwhere - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

When you have just one, it is rather slow gathering zummies. So you could consider getting another one. I've seen them at half price at a number of locations in the last year. Also, until their party meter is about half full, you rarely get zummies. So for the first half you just want to try to get them up as fast as you can. Here are some suggestions:

Have a bed and a chair in the room, as Zums will frequently take naps or rests, which boosts the meter.

Offer them food and toys regularly, even if they're not asking for them. They often will take them. Try dropping the item right in front of them, if possible, or else right on them if they're not moving.

Keep 3-4 of each toy and food stocked, so you have what you need when you need it. You don't really have time to buy them before the zums get impatient and fly off. However, even if they do fly off, you can still try offering it to them, and they often will still take it.

Try tickling them, even if they're not asking for it, and click on them repeatedly. I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but we often get a big boost from unsolicited tickles. If your zum is flying around in the room, just click on it. If you notice a response (giggle), keep clicking on it. You can often get a 10-15 point boost doing this.

Do the little games and scrubbing every time.

Once your party meter is full, consider not clicking on party for a while, and just keep playing with your zum. You usually get more zummies when they're full, and you can only do two parties a day before the zums fall asleep for the rest of the day.

I'm sure other people have other good suggestions, so read the guide mentioned above, and perhaps a few threads on the topic to get other ideas.

Have fun playing !
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed