Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Flying Turtle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Need Help! On what? EVERYTHING!!!!!

OK i have NO clue of how to customize profiles, repond to messages, make a..whatchamacallit? The thing that appears with every post you make! yeah! See how clueless i am? HELP!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Flying Turtle (of course there are no turtle smilies!)
Flying Turtle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 08:40 PM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Need Help! On what? EVERYTHING!!!!!

You can read the FAQ and the Rules when you need help like this. Also, another thing, it's awesome To look for it, look at the big webkinz insider sign and it's below the Domino cat All these people have great advice too. Just make sure to read the rules before posting
Welcome to WI
Dude

Last edited by Dudeness; 06-20-2009 at 08:43 PM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

1. Go here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/
2. You press the quote button. It is near the pencil picture
3. That's a signature. Press the user cp button and look for the term "Edit Signature"

Your welcome

~to give rep points, you click the little thumbs up at the bottom of the post
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
ebaday

Ok let me help! I can do it!

OK to customize your profile go to the Quick Links at the top and go to MY PROFILE and by the box you can type in - there is a button that says CUSTOMIZE PROFILE - click on it and then you can customize your profile.

Repsonding to messages. When you are responding to a PM or private message - you can click on the title of it in your inbox and it will take you to a page that you can scroll down on. Scroll to the bottom and down to the box and you can reply to the message. You can go to your inbox by clicking on USER CP and going to Private Messages. The user CP is at the top of the page in the right.

And the last thing is called a signature. You can go to Quick Links again and go to Edit Signature. Then in the box you can type in whatever or insert a picture.

For more questions go to the FAQ in green at the top of the page or click here.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #5

Thanks for All the help! I actually know what i'm doing! (I think....)
Old 06-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

one more thing.
Once your problem has been solved, please choose a best answer for your thread so it is marked "Answered".

Take a look at each post in your thread and you'll see something similar to the following.

Click the image to open in full size.

Just click the link "Mark Best Answer" and it will mark it answered and close it!

-justin wrote that. I quote that
Old 06-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Flying Turtle
OK i have NO clue of how to customize profiles, repond to messages, make a..whatchamacallit? The thing that appears with every post you make! yeah! See how clueless i am? HELP!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Flying Turtle (of course there are no turtle smilies!)
Well

here's a link to the FAQ's, they could help. Also the Rules should help too.

Here's a link to a thread all about the forum rules.

And some incredibly helpfull guides here. The stickied threads at the top are som really great guides. (Stickied threads are threads at the top of a forum...they are the most usefull.)

customizing profiles? Here's a link to a thread that really helped me...it should help you a lot too. Click Here

Ok, the first thing I overlined is the User CP. When you click on it it brings down a drop-down menu. From there you have the options to edit your signature, your options, your avatar, your details etc.

The second thing overlined is the Faq's which I gave you a link to above. And the 3rd would be the Rules which I also gave you a link to above.

I hope this helps!!

~KinzUser2523~

Last edited by KinzUser2523; 06-20-2009 at 09:07 PM..
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #8

Whic one is the signature? And what is the thing that appears under your writing?
Old 06-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

That is your signature.
How to make a clickable link in your siggy?
  • click on USERCP
  • click on EDIT SIGNATURE
  • enter your text in the signature box ie: CLICK HERE
  • with your mouse "highlight" over the text
  • while still highlighted click on the lil "earth" icon over the text box
  • popup will ask you to enter the link you want to direct them to
  • PREVIEW SIGNATURE to assure it works correctly
  • SAVE SIGNATURE!!
How to make a clickable picture link in your siggy?
  • click on USERCP
  • click on EDIT SIGNATURE
  • Upload SIGNATURE PICTURE (see image below- STEP1)
  • click on the INSERT SIGNATURE PICTURE link (see image below- STEP2)
  • After you click the "Insert Signature Picture" link.. this will auto insert [SIG PIC] codes into the body of the signature
  • HIGHLIGHT over both [SIG PIC] codes
  • While still highlighted click on the lil earth icon
  • popup will ask you to enter the link you want to direct them to
  • PREVIEW SIGNATURE to assure it works correctly
  • SAVE SIGNATURE!
What is a link?
URL, http://, hyperlink, link..all these terms refer to the web address of any given webpage. For example the url of WI is: http://www.webkinzinsider.com

How do I get my link?
Go to the webpage you want to direct people to..at the top of the page in the "address bar" you will see the address link:

How to Copy/Paste your link?
Rather than having to type out the whole address link..simply copy and paste it. With your mouse "highlight" over the full address. Below is what it should look like "highlighted"

While it is still highlighted with your mouse "right click" on it and choose "Copy"

Now you are ready to click on that lil "earth icon"

Once you click on that lil "earth" icon you get that popup box pictured below that will ask you to enter your "link", just "right click" in the URL: bar and select "Paste". It will auto enter your link address!

Feel free to pm me if you ever run into any problems or if you would like anything else added to this tutorial that you might find helpful
mom2hview wrote it, i quote it
Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Flying Turtle
Whic one is the signature? And what is the thing that appears under your writing?

Your signature is that...the stuff under your initial post.
For example...the Pokemon below all this writing, that's part of my signature.
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Closed