Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Unanswered: Need help with "pet stuck in room" form

I've got a crazy question that I need someone's help with. I am filling out the report to get my 2 lost pets that are stuck in my garden. I filled it all out except for the part that asks for "secret code of pet". Am I supposed to give them my account password? Because I thought we wasn't ever supposed to give that out to anyone.

Thank you
LinLin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Need help with "pet stuck in room" form

View Post Originally Posted by LinLin
I've got a crazy question that I need someone's help with. I am filling out the report to get my 2 lost pets that are stuck in my garden. I filled it all out except for the part that asks for "secret code of pet". Am I supposed to give them my account password? Because I thought we wasn't ever supposed to give that out to anyone.

Thank you
If you are filling out the "Customer Service", its run by GANZ and is safe . Never give out a code or password to anyone else, though!
In this case, its asking for a pet code, what you originally adopted the pet with .
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by LinLin

Thank you
You can safely give your secret code to Ganz. They can get into your account anyways! They need the secret code as proof that the account is really yours, not to get in. I've filled out those forms before, given them my secret code, and all went well.

Yes, and your password too.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Yes Webberlily and cocogirl covered it!

Account code or secret code of pet is the tag on your webbie that you adopted it with!

My code is- XXXXXXX so I would type in XXXXXXX in the form!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #5
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ok I entered my pets' secret code. But when I click on send request button, I get an error message saying "your account verification info does not match our records". I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
LinLin is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I have seen a lot of people with the same problem. Many times it is because of the birthday. Ganz is a Canadian company, so they don't put the date and month in the same order as most Americans. Double-check that you are putting your birthday in correctly, and it might fix your problem.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 12-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
ow I Love Being
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by msclockart
I have seen a lot of people with the same problem. Many times it is because of the birthday. Ganz is a Canadian company, so they don't put the date and month in the same order as most Americans. Double-check that you are putting your birthday in correctly, and it might fix your problem.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! That was the problem all along, my birthday! Thank you so much for everyone's help.
LinLin is offline Female
Closed