Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
penc
Webkinz :)

lilreaiscool is just really nicelilreaiscool is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Need help!! new to WI!!

Hi guys I was just wondering how do you make a sparkly or animated background on webkinz insider! I HAVE A MAC.....and i can't really download anything so i need help! much appreciated....oh and feel free to write down anything else that i may need to know..and i have already read the rules and FAQS!

________________________________________________________________________________
You never know unless you try.......
------------------------------------------------------------
Peace starts with a smile!
------------------------------------------------------------
Joke: How do you make oil boil??

Answer: you add the B!
-------------------------------------------------------------
ANIMAL LOVER!!!
POST A "X" AT THE END OF YOUR COMMENT IF YOUR AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY!! GOD MADE THOSE ANIMALS FOR A REASON...NOT TO JUST GET ABUSED AND BULLIED!!!!
lilreaiscool is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Need help!! new to WI!!

It seems by your avatar that you found ou the answer to this. If you need more help let us know! If you have found an answer to the problem please mark the best answer to close the thread.
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Good to see another gal with a Mac xD

To save images onto your computer, click the image and drag (still holding down the image) onto your desktop. It should show up.

Next make an album here on WI.
Since I'm terrible at explaining things... I'm going to let this guide take over xD

How to get a profile background
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #4
penc

Thank you guys!! But i found that picture and tried it i guess it was animated haha! But i need help with how to make rainbow signatures and pictures like this /Users/reagonrion/Desktop/cute_1.gif and how to make slideshows....if you know a "shop" on here that's still open can you guys please give me a link?? And what's the best editing software for these things that i can download on a mac...i have already tried GIMP and I can not use it, its to hard for me to use hahahhaahha!! Thank you!<3
Old 11-23-2011, 11:45 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Hi there
There are many shops here on WI. Check out this section of the forum:
As for programs, maybe give Paint.NET a try?
There are many guides out there (and on WI) for Gimp. Maybe you should read through a few, that might help you better understand
Hope this helps!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
penc

Thank you Chessy1, that really helped but i have looked everywhere and I still don't understand hahahahhahahahahah!! I'm terrible at learning stuff! check out my new thread!!
Closed