Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 02:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

princessmommy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Need Help with my webkinz

I have a problem with my webkinz I have too many things in my dock since I have been farming a lot lately and have not had time to sell. I am trying to get the stuff out of my dock into a storage room but I do not have any unused storage. All my webkinzs are completely dressed and all feed so I can not open my dock and sell or for that matter buy more storage. Help I only can see web coupons for bingoz which isn't even working what can i do I know if i get storage in the mail I can use it right then because it doesn't go into the dock abyss Help please my id is princessmommy22:bas::gr::gor::luvfrog::lion::koala::pig:: rdr::turt:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 04:04 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Need Help with my webkinz

Channing this because I think I misunderstood your question.

If your ads are showing and you can't move anything out of your dock to sell then try clearing your cache and deleting your temp files. It also may help to change browsers. If you use firefox then try Internet Explorer. If all else fails then contact ganz.

Last edited by Lioness; 05-16-2008 at 06:41 AM..
Old 05-16-2008, 06:18 AM   #3
midnitemadness
Banned
mid94' will become famous soon enough

Try to sell them slowly.
If you sell them slowly, youll slowly escape a full dock.
Ok im out!
Old 05-16-2008, 06:35 AM   #4

Sophie29720 is an unknown quantity at this point

there could be a glitch in the system
hope this helps
Old 05-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #5

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

You can add on another room without it moving to your dock. Then you can move all of your items (like furniture, etc.) besides food, clothes and coupons into that room and get them out of the dock area.

If all you have in the dock is food and coupons, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you could send some items via kinzpost to someone you trust until you can get your dock back to a manageable size.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:35 AM   #6
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

even if someone sent you storage, you said you can't access your dock. call ganz that would be the best suggestion.
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 01:18 AM   #7

how do i call them
Old 05-18-2008, 02:14 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I'm not sure I really understand your problem with your dock. Have you tried simply clicking on the "get items from storage" button by your dock? Or try going to the W-shop and clicking on "sell". That usually allows you to move around your dock freely. Then sell a bunch of your food items. If that doesn't help, here's the contact info for Webkinz. It's from the blue sticky thread at the top of the "help" section of the forum:

If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 02:58 PM   #9

Thank you all for your help after buying about 30 refrigerators and making a lot of gunk I was able to unload my dock enough to open it.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
Ask...
Gift Guru

redrockgirl0 is on a distinguished road

For next time, there is a cheaper and better solution to this problem.
Go to kinz post and start to send a package to someone. It will try to load all items to your dock. It will be slow and make take several minutes. If an error message comes up and asks you yes or no, CLICK NO. You may have to do this several times. Eventually it will all load and then you can go straight to the w-shop and sell your harvest!

Hopefully that helps you for next time... if not at least you now have some fridges. lol
redrockgirl0 is offline Female
Closed