Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
coldkeeper

Default Unanswered: need help on my house

can someone design me a medium sized room for a
bull frog
googles
polar bear
dalmation
chicken
seal
chocolate lab
beagle
husky
tiger snake
thanks in advance
Also,
I need some tips on how to make a good living room and a good kitchen
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

Default Re: need help on my house

I find it very helpful to view other people’s homes under the thread "Housez in Webkinz World" You can get a lot of ideas and theme ideas there. It would be hard to design a room without knowing what Items you already have to work with!

One tip that really helps me design a room is to put all of my items in a large room together, that way you can see what items look good together and it will even spark new ideas and themes. It is easy to get stuck in putting all things in one theme together, instead mix and match and you are sure to come up with an original and cool room!

You can click on the link in my signature to view my rooms! I hope this helps Most of all HAVE FUN!
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
coldkeeper

ok can you design any of these rooms for me
Old 09-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Sorry can't desing them for you but it does help if you look @ house threads I have my own but not all of my rooms are in it.

---------- minimaid added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Oh and you could also go too the Decorating tips section!

hope I helped
~mm

Last edited by minimaid; 09-04-2008 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Some of my friends wait till they get ALL their stuff they want for their room, then design it and put it together and "it's done". I have always taken the opposite approach! I take what I have and put pets in the rooms I'm given. As I go along and get more things I add them, take some out and move them, and put the rooms together over time. I often wait for what I want to come on sale in Curio shop or wait till I get a coupon to buy big items. I keep a list of "wants" to refer to, also a list of my pets and what rooms they are in now, what rooms I plan to have them in down the road. So I'm designing and working with my rooms to improve them all the time. As I get more stuff, I rearrange the furniture, etc. and get more ideas about them. For me, this is a lot more fun. Most of my rooms were "works in progress" for a long time. Now, two months later, I'd say that 70 percent of my rooms are pretty much done. But I've still got plenty to rework to have fun.

I copied one of my girlfriends rooms for many of my male dogs--it's my "garage". We have a bunch of those big car beds around the sides. I have a small living area in the center, and made the car with the stove, two counters and trunk which is on one side with the table next to it. Then I have the frig and a dogbone frig on the wall by one of the doors. I think I have five beds total in the room. Yes, it's a LARGE room! But you could do something on a smaller scale with a smaller room.

Happy decorating!
Old 09-04-2008, 02:41 PM   #6
coldkeeper

ok but can anyone design me these rooms
Closed