Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Need help making an invisible background.

How do you make the background invisible on a picture? I need either a site with free, downladable software, or one that is free and no need to download anything. Thank you.
kittycaty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: JUST CLICK!!!!! I NEED HELP NOW!

try lunapic
and then, transparent
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

lunapic is good, but it's kinda glitchy in cases of transparency. occasionally it will make too much transparent, or make an ugly border around the item.
Plus lunapic is only good for a solid colour background. If you have a picture with a multicolour background you should try using Photoshop, or getting it done at one of the many shops on WI
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 05:41 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I suggest photoshop. It is easy to use. And it is a little better than lunapic for your purposes I think
Old 06-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #5
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Hmm, I wouldn't reccomend Lunapic myself, it's a little too glitchy for me. I would love to reccomend GIMP--It's a free, safe, downloadable program. It's a bit tricky to use at first, but there are many fabulous tutorials by WI members in the How-To section. Good luck!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #6
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

I've only ever tried Lunapic for this issue, but I haven't had success with it. I have Gimp 2.6 and it's pretty good maybe you could try that software? Gimp 2.6 is also free! Hope that helped, Skye (:
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Old 06-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I'd recommend gimp!
There are so many fantastic things you can do on it.
Making transparent backgrounds is one of them.
*pokes siggie picture*

It is a bit tricky to figure out at first.
But if you're unsure of something you can always ask around on here or find a guide on here.
A bunch of the members use gimp.

Its been compared to photoshop and it often called the free photoshop.
Yes, that's the best part.
Gimp is free. Its a free download without viruses and a trusted website.

I've used gimp for about a year and LOVE it.
I'm glad a free photoshop like program exists.

Yeah, that's what I recommend.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 06-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #8

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

I would recommed picnik. Its great for transparency and editing! (:
jonas12345 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #9

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Default Re: Need help making an invisible background.

You can make your avatar/signature transparent by making the background the WI colors.
The avatar's background is a darker blue, and the signature's background is a lighter blue.
Here are the color codes you can type in the color wheel.
Signature: #dbe7f8

Good luck!
agonn is offline Female
Closed