Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
smlfberry
Webkinz :)

smlfberry is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Need help! Keep getting kicked out of rooms and other problems!

All weekend, my son and daughter have been having problems on their accounts with extreme slowness loading pages, pages getting stuck and never loading and getting kicked out of clubhouse rooms. We use a Mac, and have tried both Firefox and Safari browsers, as well as clearing caches and deleting histories with no change. We don't seem to have a problem with speed on other websites. Is it just me? Does anyone have any other ideas of solutions to try?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and/or try to help!

smlfberry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: Need help! Keep getting kicked out of rooms and other problems!

Hi!

I see you have tried clearing your cache. Have you tried clearing cookies, restarting your computer, or checking for Flash Player updates? Checking for small things can make a huge difference.
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 01:22 AM   #3
mathboy1998

Mathboy2009 is on a distinguished road

There might be a virus or something on your computer.But the goo goo berries are glitched now.I'll check back with you later if i find anything.
Mathboy2009 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

No, it's probably not a virus. I recommend clearing cookies and restarting your computer. Is there anyway for you to restart your internet connection too? Also, maybe you can try the web browser Google Chrome. I have never had a problem with it.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

When that happened to me, here's what I did to fix it.

Are you using the Casual/Fancy/etc. outfit bar, with clothing in 2 and/or more areas [Casual, Fancy, etc.]? Get rid of them until you are down to one outfit with that pet, and your rooms should not get stuck loading halfway. That is what I did to cure my loading problem.

As for the Clubhouse, I think it's the same issue, but it is always having issues , so don't worry about it.

If it doesn't work, tell GANZ here: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/csg.php
wowewe is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #6
h.o.u.r.g.l.a.s.s.

Paramore909 is on a distinguished road

It's probably not a virus. If you try clearing cookies and using Google Chrome it might help. We hope we have solved all your problems today.
Paramore909 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #7

DCP985 is on a distinguished road

Yes all weekend and again this morning I can't get in to the clubhouse. Also things are stuck in my rooms and I can't edit. It's the Ganz Webkinz site not my computer! Hopefully they will get things fixed.
DCP985 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code wowewe