Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
SmileyMS
Webkinz :)

SmileyMS is on a distinguished road

Arrow Unanswered: Need Help Inserting Picture On WI.....

please can someone help me ans=d tell me how to insert a picture i am tring to make a thread but need to insert a picture
SmileyMS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Need Help Inserting Picture On WI.....

What I do is save the pic to my computer, then you have to click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the post box. When your in advanced mode, type in your post and scroll down to where it says "Manage Attachments". Browse through your pics and find the one you want, upload it, and post your thread.
Hope this explains it
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Well, you find the picture you want to use, right click and click "Save As" Then you may go to a image hosting site like www.tinypic.com and then upload it. Then you can just copy and paste it into your post.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
SmileyMS

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I find tinypic very helpful www.tinypic.com
You just go to the site, upload the pic you want, and copy the
IMG Code for Message Boards & Forums. Then just paste it in your post, and when you post it,
it should show up!

Hope this helps!
~Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
SmileyMS

i better try that because what the other person told me it didn't work.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Here are some visual aids for you if you are still having trouble.

Quote:
~*HOW TO UPLOAD A PICTURE AND PUT IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE!*~

-This is how to upload it on Tinypic.com (top pictures) & Imageshack.us (bottom pictures). I suggest using IMAGESHACK. It is more appropriate.

1.) Open up the site tinypic.com
-Example
Click the image to open in full size.

2.) Now click browse and find the picture you named (from Step 10) {Macs: You can just get it from the desktop!}
-Example

3.) Now click upload now
-Example

4.) Now wait till EVERYTHING loads (Esp. The pic) [If you don't then your pic will appear the way it did when you copied the code!] It should look like Example 1 (with different codes of course)
--For TinyPic: Copy the 'DIRECT LINK' (fourth one) for Signatures. Copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' (Second one) for replies.
--For Imageshack: Copy 'Hotlinks for Forums' for Replies and 'HTML' for Signatures.
-Example 1
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 613x905.Click the image to open in full size.

5.) Now paste the IMG CODE it in a reply or paste the DIRECT LINK in your signature! ANY ONE you want! Any way you want! :]
-Here’s Examples

Reply:
Just paste and add some other words if you like and hit post!
Source:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Same as TinyPic and Image Shack, I use Photobucket though and I click the mountain picture then copy the direct link of the picture that is on my photobucket account and then it pops up and I just press enter~
Keelee is offline Female
Closed