Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #21
ants chocolate!
Webkinz :)
jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Need help! I dont love Webkinz anymore!!!

I feel that way 2 sometimes. You can't really get hooked again, maybe you are just growing out of it. Do you stll want to get hooked????
jellybean678 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #22
Gift Guru
Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Don't worry - life is full of changes - finding something fascinating and enjoying it and then moving on to something new. The world is full of wonderful experiences! If WK is not engaging you at the moment then find something else to be involved in. Maybe even something away from your computer.

The trick is to find something you care passionately about and master that - meet new people - discover new things about yourself.

If you feel the urge to come back to WK that's great - if not - that's fine too - the goal is to have a happy and fulfilling life.

If you do get bored and are having trouble figuring out what to do next - then find someone who needs you help and you'll be amazed at how engaging that can be.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #23
Gift Guru
-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

It is normal for you to lose interest in something after a while. Maybe try finding a new thing to do on Webbies. Maybe take a picture of your Webkinz doing something, and then write a story to go along with it. Then, you could post it here.

If what everyone has been telling you fails, maybe take a break for a couple weeks. Then you can come back to it, and see if you like it better.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 11:16 AM   #24
mistyfan1969 is on a distinguished road

Okay there might be a few reason why you might not be into webbies.
1) Age plays a role. If you are a tween or a teen it just may not intrest you any more.
2) you were only playing webkinz and nothing else for a real long time and just finaly got bord with it. you need to do something else for a while and then after a couple of months see how you feel.
3) you've found other things that you find more intersting than webkinz and aren't sure if you even want to deal with Webkinz any more. If that's the case, than either see if you have a younger or older family member who might be interested in the account. Make sure it's someone you can trust.

I don't play webkinz exsclusively. I write a list of what the daily events are and schedual my recreation around that. Lest say that four and five have events I want to do. So I am on webkins for two hours. Doing the job, jem hunt, wheel of wow, wishing well and tournement areas.
Than maybe the next envent I am into is at seven. So for two hours I am playing sims, or watching tv, interacting with family or playing acade games in my playsation, I write, Draw or take walks outside.

They say veriety is the spice of life. So maybe you just need to shake things up a bit.
If it's that you just aren't into webkinz no matter what you do. Than maybe you can give your account to someone you trust like a younger family member. So at least someone is enjoying the account.
Hope this works for you
Old 05-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #25
bobzcoolkk7 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Need help! I dont love Webkinz anymore!!!

heres an idea: set a goal, like collecting rare things from the Curio Shop, collecting all exclusive foods you get when you adopt a new Webkinz pet (maybe your friends can help u out a little with that one) or trying to collect all the recipie foods that you make w/ ur blender, ect. you'll b hooked again in no time! trust me!
bobzcoolkk7 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #26
Gift Guru
daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

Wow! I can't believe people would be so cruel as to tell you just to quit! We all have times when we are fed up with the way things are going in WW. Sometimes it seems like there are more problems than anything else!

There has already been a lot of really good advice on here so what I would say to you is this.. Webkinz and WI can be an addiction.. but played in moderation, it can be a lot of fun and you can make some really good friends on WI.

There are all kinds of new things you can do to make WW more fun and interesting... try collecting two of each piece of clothing in case any of them get retired... then you've got some retired things to trade...

Start a house thread.. show everyone how cool your house is! Collect one of everything... you never know when it something is going to be retired. Think up interesting rooms to make... I heard someone made a chapel!

Look at other peoples house threads and get great ideas for new rooms... I have over 80 rooms and there are so many more I want to make!

And if you should decide to leave... then don' let anyone give you grief about it... If you decide to stay, you can Pm me and I'll chat with you anytime I'm on! I may be old, but I'm young at heart.. and on WI... age really doesn't matter... kindness does!
daffy1956 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #27
Lil Kinz
bubbly.love5 is an unknown quantity at this point

well you could:

1. take a break from webkinz, have a close friend or relative take care of your webkinz for the amount of time
(then change your password if u want)
2. set simple goals for yourself to make and everyday do those goals

that's all i know of, bcuz i don't have that problem
i ♥ webkinz
Old 05-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #28
1angle has disabled reputation

This is happening 2 me 2 but then i think about them harder and im like " Ya know wut i dont want 2 give them up yet" It does help.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #29
pinkdottedbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you think you have the house, Webkinz or item of your dreams in WW yet? If not, then you could try writing a list of your goals. What I did is I wrote a list of just a couple of stuff that I would really like to start working towards, designed some more rooms for my house on WW, and now I am starting to help my friends and family work towards reaching their goals, so WW is far from becoming a bore for me right now.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #30
Gift Guru
Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

This is happening to a few people I know too and it seemed to happen when Ganz removed all but two of the colors on messenger. Now most times we can't invite friends over to play at our houses. Another thing that is happening is that an event will be scheduled, you click on the event, and then you get a message "There is no event at this time." That would frustrate anyone. I just tell my friends to hang in there and hopefully Ganz will fix it very soon.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female