Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

кαу ℓσνєѕ cнυ is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Need help with graphic shop? I'm not sure..

Hiyah everyone! (:
I saw a thread asking about the graphics..I was wondering to...should I open a graphic shop?
I actually really want to, and I do have the time. But I can't seem to understand..I saw all the other wonderful graphic shops and saw they had like pick up side thingy? And make their own rules? Do I have to make extra rules and have the pick up side? And I'm not sure about my graphics, I've been making them for..idk months? o.o
PLMK what you think of them!
Click the image to open in full size.

I can do signature, blends, transparent text, banners, avvies, and some animations. (:
PLMK!
кαу ℓσνєѕ cнυ is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Aikou
You can design your Graphics Shop however you want!
Look at all the shops for ideas. Nothing is really necessary. You don't need approval to make a shop and you don't need a certain something to open a shop. If you ever decide to have another shop, remember your old shop has to have at least 1000 posts in it or your new shop will be deleted. (I'm using the word shop too many times xD)
You make amazing graphics. I would definitely order from your shop (: Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
PARTY LIKE A

LaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roostLaniSimplicity rules the roost

Default Re: Need help with graphic shop? I'm not sure..

You don't really have too. It depends on how you want YOUR shop to be. Pick Ups are made so you can organize your thread, but you could also PM/VM depending on the way you like.
Rules are made like normal, so you know what you can or cannot do. Like if you want people to take your graphics if it's not their order, you can make that a rule.

Really just depends on how you want it to be. Good luck with your shop, if you do decide to open one

You're graphics are Great, by the way [=
LaniSimplicity is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Those are wonderful graphics! You can set your shop up the way YOU want it to be.

~Perry
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #4

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

You can design your Graphics Shop however you want!
Look at all the shops for ideas. Nothing is really necessary. You don't need approval to make a shop and you don't need a certain something to open a shop. If you ever decide to have another shop, remember your old shop has to have at least 1000 posts in it or your new shop will be deleted. (I'm using the word shop too many times xD)
You make amazing graphics. I would definitely order from your shop (: Good luck!

Last edited by Aikou; 06-27-2010 at 09:30 PM..
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #5
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Your graphics are amazing. You definitely do not need to be experienced with graphics in order to open your own shop. Once you've had 50 non-fluff posts you can open a shop and make it however you want.
Just as long as you read the rules here you should be set:
[ RULES ] Please Read BEFORE Opening a Shop
Have fun and keep making graphics!
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #6

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

I think your graphics are amazing! I really think that since you say you have the time, and want to, you should open one!
Some shops use rules and pick-ups to stay organized and keep things under control, but you can run yours however you like, just make sure you understand all the rules about running a shop and all the other WI rules.
Keep making graphics and enjoy it! I'll definitely stop by if I need something.
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Closed