Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 02:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Need help with Gift exchange

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question - I'm sure the answer is here and I'm just not finding it - I can't figure out how to apply to be able to exchange items. Do I need to have 50 posts before I can trade or before I can apply to be a trainee? Is it necessary to be a trainee to trade? And what does it mean to trade through threads? I apologize for being so slow!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 02:08 AM   #2
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: Need help with Gift exchange

This link will tell you everything you need to know. Welcome to !
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Last edited by lotusfairy; 07-06-2008 at 02:11 AM..
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 02:13 AM   #3
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

Lotusfairy gave you a great link - here is another that has lots of info about the Gift Exchange
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Good luck - and Welcome to WI - you will LOVE it here!
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 02:27 AM   #4
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lgr626
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question - I'm sure the answer is here and I'm just not finding it - I can't figure out how to apply to be able to exchange items. Do I need to have 50 posts before I can trade or before I can apply to be a trainee? Is it necessary to be a trainee to trade? And what does it mean to trade through threads? I apologize for being so slow!
Hi there,

Yes it is essential to become a Gift Trainee to be able to start trading. Only when you have been accepted into the GT programme (you must first apply in the threads mentioned in previous posts), the Gift Training Section is unlocked to you. The Gift Training Section is a supervised area for trading and there are Gift Coaches like myself to guide you through - that is the very first step in Trading on WI. After trading there for a while you will be considered for advancement to the big GE and become a Gifted Member, and when you meet requirements you can then apply to be a Gift Guru.

Here is another useful thread to read through:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-t327735.html

commodore is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #5

Great - this is very useful information. However, I personally can't see that I will EVER get 50 posts in here. I'm totally clueless about almost everything and unless asking stupid questions counts, I'm doomed. I'm trying to figure all of this out for my son and my daughter (they are EDIT and I don't let them just "roam" around the internet) and they seem to catch on much quicker than I do! However, there is absolutely no way I'm going to let them participate in trades or chats of any kind whatsoever (call me a paranoid mom if you want, I am used to it by now!) and they wanted me to find out how they can trade some of their stuff. I appreciate your information, though.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi there lgr~ Aww you might surprise yourself, those 50 posts will come before you know it..try the "GENERAL DISCUSSION" forum or do you or your kids have a favorite Game you can join in discussion? Try the Games Forum. I think once you venture more into the forum and see the wide variety of threads and discussions to participate in, you will find posting easier and even FUN! Also, the HOUSES forum is fun to check out and comment on others webbys homes Let us know if you have any questions about anything! Have fun

PS~ I edited out the AGES for safety reasons we dont allow members to share ages, grades of minors
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #7
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Hello lgr626! I understand your reluctance to allow your children to participate in chats, I don't allow mine to "chat" either. I will tell you that I have found this site to be extremely helpful and that I have yet to experience unsafe behavior. The moderators and Admins have had background checks and any person on the site can click on the red flag below someone's post to report offensive or inappropriate behavior. Again, I am not trying to be a hypocrite. It took me a long time to trust this site as well! But now I love it and spend a great deal of time here! A great way to build up your posts is to welcome new people to WI - that is where you originally ported when you first joined. Hi, I'm Joe & I LOVE My Webkinz Also if you search the Somebody Help! thread often, you will find the answers to most of your questions - and of course we are all here to help you as well!
Have fun and you will get those posts up in no time!!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #8

Thanks - do questions count as posts? I might get 50 that way lol. Sorry about the ages - didn't know not to put them in there. Next time I'll just say they are "young" (is that ok?)
Old 07-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #9

Xma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledge

Im new too, all of these examples are really helping I can't wait until I have access
Old 07-07-2008, 10:39 PM   #10
krikin

i keep getting turned downed.can anyone look at that and tell me why?i think 3 times now.....on the gift exchange......krikin
Closed