Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Unanswered: Need help getting to WW/Ganz rgds Badges

This is in rgds to the My Page Badges section. I'm missing 3 badges I should have gotten but have had no luck wringing them out of Ganz-WW so far. For the completionist in me, if I'm supposed to get a Badge for something, I want showing in my list of badges.

I completed Ms. Birdy's Christmas Collection "wreath" but never got the Christmas 2013 Badge.

I also came across an Endangered Signature pet a while ago during a store's closing sale but finally decided to adopt it last December (2013) when my acct needed to be renewed. Supposedly you're to get a special My Page Signature Badge for adopting one and another one when you open the Endangered Signature pet's gift box. Never got either of those.

Does anyone have any other ideas for getting thru to WW/Ganz besides the WW Customer Service Page, the support e-mail, or the Contact Us area in WW? Tried all 3 multiple times for the last 2 months with no results.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Need help getting to WW/Ganz rgds Badges

I never pay much attention to badges but I can understand that it is important to you and others. I have no other suggestions for getting it fixed except that if you have FB you could try posting on their FB page, because sometimes that gets noticed by someone who can help.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-27-2014, 05:46 PM   #3

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

I think the Endangered badges you get when you do the trivia in Quizzy's corner. I think that is when I got mine. And if you did the Ms. Birdy collection a different year then you got it that year. Because on my new accounts I got the badge and it was the same badge my old accounts had from the previous year. Hope I helped a little bit. I'm big in getting the badges too.
Becky71W is offline Female
Old 02-27-2014, 06:18 PM   #4
Calsno

Calsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicness
Calsno is epic beyond epicness

I'm sorry you aren't getting your badges
The only ways to get ahold of them is email, FB, and the contact us page. I hope you will be able to get your badges!
Calsno is offline Female
Old 02-27-2014, 07:04 PM   #5

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

Never mind, my answer just made me look stupid
Becky71W is offline Female
Old 03-08-2014, 09:07 AM   #6
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonderkcbkat wows us all with wonder

I feel your pain! I didn't get the Ms. Birdy badge either and contacted customer service and was basically told to go pound sand (they don't guarantee things and cannot fix it, etc. I emailed back saying how nastily the email was written and do you really need to sic lawyers after kids?? Good grief!).

So I asked here about what the Ms. Birdy badge looks like and got the same response someone here posted, that it looked the same as one from another year so I guess we don't get 2. I don't know, it is so frustrating if you like the badges. Sigh.

Good luck!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 11:57 PM   #7
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I also did not receive a badge that you get for creating a certain recipe in the Goo-Goo Berry Festival. Well, at the time it was the Berry Festival, so I guess that was the reason. Disappointing nonetheless.

As others have suggested, email and FB are probably the best ways to get a hold of them. I hope you get your issue resolved!
R3dRulez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail