Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
samantha155
Gifted

angelbaby155 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: need help becomeing gifted

ok well thanks for looking at this.

1. i will be at 2 weeks old on my account here on wi tomarrow

2. who do i become gifted do i write a mod do i post on a board?

3. how long will it take for them to accept me

now if you would not mind answering these questiong for me 2?

1. how do i trade

2. how do i find the trade board (where is it)

3. do i have to pm the person i want to trade with? or do i post on the board

thanks for answering my questions

also what if someone rips me off what would i do??

Last edited by angelbaby155; 10-05-2007 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: need help becomeing gifted

Hey there angelbaby~
most of your answers will be found in the links below..but please read them both carefully and fully..then at that time if you still have questions how the process works please feel free to ask

Guide to Becoming Gifted:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ed-t19856.html

Fair Gift Exchange Policies:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html

Once you earn 'Gifted' status you will unlock the gift exchange forum and threads where all trading happens and at that time you will be able to get a better idea of how the specific trading works.

WI staff is really strict on their GE rules and policies to really help crackdown on scamming. On rare occassions it can happen and if for some reason it does..you are encouraged to let a mod know as soon as possible and they will help take care of it for you as well as consequences for the one scamming

good luck getting gifted and have fun!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #3
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

1. i will be at 2 weeks old on my account here on wi tomarrow
That is wonderful !

2. who do i become gifted do i write a mod do i post on a board?
In order to be gifted, you must post <here> that you agree with the rules as soon as you read them

3. how long will it take for them to accept me
Up to two days Usually no more

4. how do i trade
You may make a thread with your items. You can go to others' threads and offer for their items, while people do the same on yours You will send you items through kinzpost. <here> is a great guide on this. It is also explained in the rules

5. how do i find the trade board (where is it)
Here is a picture of where it is. It is only visible for gifted and gift guru members:
Click the image to open in full size.

6. do i have to pm the person i want to trade with? or do i post on the board
You may only pm them once you are a gift guru You may become a gift guru after you have 20 trades and 100 posts. Once you do, you just pm a moderator and they will boost you up Until then you must post on the board

7.what if someone rips me off what would i do??
WI is pretty good about keeping it scammer-free, but in the case that you do get ripped off, you will give them a negative feedback point. Hopefully you will never have to do that though!

Last edited by DKMagoo; 10-05-2007 at 07:54 PM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 10-05-2007, 08:07 PM   #4
samantha155
Gifted

angelbaby155 has a spectacular aura about

thanks so much that realy helped
Closed