Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 11:21 AM   #1
Gifted

tyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Need Help

I need someone to tell me how to get the QUICKEST ways to get kincash. My panda's birthday is Oct. 25 and I'm hoping to make a party room.
tyco45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #2
Gifted
Lady Di is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need Help

Quizzy's is recognized as the fastest way to make Kinzcash.

Good luck. Happy Birthday to your panda.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #3
Gifted

tyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Lady Di
Quizzy's is recognized as the fastest way to make Kinzcash.

Good luck. Happy Birthday to your panda.
Thanks. I only have about $5,365 and I want the room to be a large room.
tyco45 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 01:02 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tyco45
Thanks. I only have about $5,365 and I want the room to be a large room.
Hello Tyco~ looks you got a pretty good start there Quizzys are also my personal favorite way to earn fast kinzcash..the QuizzyWhizkinz in the Tournament area makes it a bit more since you have someone to play against. Do games you are really good at, sell any items you dont need, make profit off your garden by selling back the food. Loyally do your dailies and employment jobs. Of course the more time you have to put in it, the better you will do. If you are in school (not sure if you are) but if so your parents proabably would want you on for limited times and make sure you get your other responsibilities done first

Looks like you have a full month to prepare..you will have plenty of time to make your panda a very special party room Be sure to share it with us when its all done! Have fun!

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 09-25-2007 at 01:22 PM..
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #5
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

I would try to do the higher end jobs that pay 250KC twice a day if possible. Always do the Wishing Well 2 and Wheel of Wow, you never know just what you might get. You have a month, so I think you will be able to get lots of KC. Good luck.
Karen is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #6
samantha155
Gifted

angelbaby155 has a spectacular aura about

i alway do the jobs and the weel of wow and wishing will i think thats the fatest way happy b-day to your panda
Old 09-25-2007, 05:04 PM   #7
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by angelbaby155
i alway do the jobs and the weel of wow and wishing will i think thats the fatest way happy b-day to your panda
Thanks everyone.
tyco45 is offline Female
Closed