Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2008, 05:37 AM   #1
deb_holmes

Default Unanswered: need half spacing in rooms

I wish the grid for item position in a room had more, smaller squares so that you could put coffee tables a better distance from sofa's and chairs. A seating with 3 sofas, a coffee table and a TV looks silly if you put no spaces the sofas and the tv, but even worse of you do leave spaces between everuthing. A half space is what's needed. Or else draw the coffee tables narrower so that they're not taking up the full squares. Just a suggestion!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2008, 06:35 AM   #2
jasperpug
Gifted

pugsloy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: need half spacing in rooms

Great suggestion. I agree.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:12 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

I would love if they would let us put things on an angle. Sometimes it would be nice to have a bed on an angle in the corner or even a tv. For us everything is pointing to one side or the other. If it was at an angle it would face us.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
deb_holmes

Yes, putting things on an angle would be great also. BTW, I meant to start this under ideas for ganz. Sorry about that.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #5
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I agree!!! I played SIMMS right before I discovered Webkinz, where you had a little more freedom with spacing. I have that trouble too with the TV and coffee table. Either the object is hitting the knees of my poor kinz, or its' too far away to put their stuff on and they get a sore back from having to reach so far.
OK maybe not really, but that's how I imagine if if my Kinz had knees and had little drinks with bright umbrellas in them.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by cgrumpyme
I would love if they would let us put things on an angle. Sometimes it would be nice to have a bed on an angle in the corner or even a tv. For us everything is pointing to one side or the other. If it was at an angle it would face us.
Seems to me they could do this if they had half squares like the original poster suggested. I can see why the programming has to go in a grid, but the half square should work. You wouldn't be able to put something right next to another thing on an angle, though.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #7

jenneaux is an unknown quantity at this point

GOOD IDEA THEY SHOULD DO THAT:easter:
Old 03-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I agree. I've often wanted to center something on a table, but that's not an option.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 10:02 AM   #9
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

that is a great idea! i was thinkign that to because its either to close, or to far away! i dont want them to go blind form sitting to close but i want them to be able to see it!
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Closed