Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
cutiecait1
Webkinz :)

joecaity is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: need an answer on bingo

has any one else had trouble with bingoz or am i doing something wrong. I've been helping my 6 yr old and we did not have a bingoz two days ago. When I logged on yesterday he had one though i didn't play any of the balls yet. now today it did not reset and though i won yesterday it said that i won today and will not let me play the ball. do i just wait it out to correct or should i contact someone?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: need an answer on bingo

I am sure it is just a glicth and Ganz will eventurally fix it.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #3
LovePuppy101

I agree with Gram2Four!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #4
cutiecait1

thanks i'll just wait it out then
Old 04-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #5
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

This has been happening ever since I joined Webkinz in Jan of 08. Every time I have won a Bingoz it has taken at least 3 weeks for my card to reset. You can try and e mail Ganz or just wait. I'm sure they are aware of it but I sure wish they would fix it too.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #6
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

The 1st time I won, I just waited 2 wks, then e-mailed. Then they fixed the problem within a wk. (the EXACT same problem you describe) Now on 3/31 I first won the 2 ball game, then the 3 ball game!! I really flipped!! But again, I haven't been able to play since. It's 4/8 today. Every day it says I won "today & I can play tomorrow." But tomorrow never comes with them! I e-mailed them right away this time, on 4/2, but have heard nothing back but the usual form letter.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

momapossum is an unknown quantity at this point

Would you believe I was looking for somewhere to ask about this myself when I saw this post. It is doing the same thing to me. Glade to know I am not the only person it is messing with. I won one game back in March and it took it two weeks to reset, so I guess waiting is the answer cause I can't stand asking and getting nothing but those dumb form letters that really don't tell you anything....
Old 04-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #8
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

The answer has been given.. I just will let you know that I also had to wait about 2 weeks for my bingos to reset when I won...

good luck --
Old 04-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #9
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that your numbers remain the same but your cards change every day. That is how you can have a Bingo before you even play.

I have the same problem with Bingo not resetting. I am soooo tired of it.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #10
cutiecait1

thanks every one, i guess that makes two games my kids wont play the other is the new pagent it's just too hard to enter and my kids got frusterated with that one also.
Closed