Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Naming your rooms---HELP!!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/naming-your-rooms-help-170622/)

webkinzmommy1301-02-2008 05:17 AM

Naming your rooms---HELP!!!!

Each time I go to name a room on my map it says "the word is not allowed". I am using words like "garden and bathroom" and I have seen on other maps from here that you can use those words...what am I doing wrong...I have tried dozens of words!!!

Thanks!:ppony::gr:

01-02-2008 05:23 AM

Re: Naming your rooms---HELP!!!!

I think Ganz has a glitch in their system. Or made a new Naming Policy. They are upgrading the dictionary in the kinzchat Plus so I guess they are doing the same thing to the rooms. Or it's a glitch. The people that have those names, named their rooms before the policy or glitch or whatever it is. =]

thinwaifer01-02-2008 07:24 AM

This is a known issue, there've been lots of posts about this. I don't know if it's being worked on, but right now there's a lot of words that aren't allowed. I was able to use 'exercise room' for my gym but not gym, and 'seasonal' but not 'Christmas' for my winter room, etc. Maybe it will be fixed eventually, who knows.

glamglam01-02-2008 11:40 AM

It's a Ganz glitch they have lots of glitch right now you'll see bbut if you try to don't worry you won't get so mad

miss spots01-02-2008 01:14 PM

when you see other accounts that have names that you seem, now, not to be able to use, it is probably because those rooms were named before they started getting strict about the naming issue. i have rooms with names that they won't allow now. so if you see a room named butternuts room for ex., it was probably named prior to the new filter. if you have a room that has a name they won't allow now... unless you really want to change it, don't cause once you hit rename it won't go back to the old name either.

glamglam01-02-2008 01:25 PM

Hmm,that's rare I can name my room bathroom

astromiranda01-02-2008 01:30 PM

Interesting... It is very hard to name rooms and you have to use words like winter instead of Christmas.

Wooo! 200th Post!

nbaker2601-02-2008 05:20 PM

I know, I have a room names bathroom but it won't let me name that to a new room. The names I have noticed that work are the pet names of webkinz. When I called 1866webkinz they already knew and said that they were working on it!:wi:

tokidoki0001-02-2008 05:24 PM

this glitch or policy is really bugging me also! my collie's name is sassie... so it wouldn't let me put "Sassie's Room" or "Collie's Room"!!! but garden and bathroom? that is wierd! ???

:peg:tokidoki00

nbaker2601-02-2008 05:25 PM

It will let you name the room "Collie" until the glitch is fixed so that you know what room to fint hat Webkinz in. It is bugging me too!