Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
minnie727
Gifted

minnie727 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Naming Rooms

I think you have to be very blunt when naming the rooms, and just stick to the basics.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
aelover993
Webkinz :)

aelover993 is on a distinguished road

u guys, you cannot even name a room bedroom! or any name or even reindeer! i suggested webkinz make a reset room names button, setting the room names back to what they were when you adopted that webkinz.
aelover993 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 11:41 PM   #13
tabbytoy is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot rename a room to anything either, and I've tried several of the names listed here and in the other thread.

What's even more irritating is I got an email from Gantz today telling me that everything is okay with the renaming as long as I use words in the dictionary. But it's not.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #14
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Rmarkham2
I don't know who spread this rumor around but it is not true. Ganz linked the room naming to the Kinzchat dictionary. they have added a lot of words but if your pets name isn't common the system will not allow it. also special marks are disabled right now. The word room can be used. The truth of it is use simple words. no apostrophes(').
It's not a rumor. I was told this over the phone by one of Webkinz tech support people.

She said that it was different for all the accounts created after a certain point in December.

I can name my rooms VERY basic words. Not all basic words though because I couldn't use the word living room or even family room. My friend cannot rename her rooms anything that she has tried.

She said you can name a room after the type of pet you have, like Seal or Frog... etc. She said that it wouldn't eb able to be named Seal's room though, just Seal.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #15
IndianPrincess

It's ridiculous!!!!!!! Can't even call a room kitchen, what's so bad about that word? I am disgusted with the webkinz site.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:16 PM   #16
tabbytoy is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
It's not a rumor. I was told this over the phone by one of Webkinz tech support people.

I'd love to know how you actually get a webkinz support person on the telephone!

They've asked me twice to provide my phone number to them and once they did call, only to give me a free "penguin" code and then tell me not to use it until my account was fixed. That was weeks ago and I have never heard back from them.

Old 02-16-2008, 05:50 PM   #17
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tabbytoy
I'd love to know how you actually get a webkinz support person on the telephone!

They've asked me twice to provide my phone number to them and once they did call, only to give me a free "penguin" code and then tell me not to use it until my account was fixed. That was weeks ago and I have never heard back from them.

They called after having a Ganz rep directly fax them an error report. They didn't say anything that useful other than about the room names and about how they can only give people their specialty pet and adoption items back... not things won on the wheel of wow or yum... etc.

For the record the number they called from is the same as the general Ganz support number... only they must be at a different extension, which I don't know or I'd give it to you.
Closed