Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Sidney is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Naming A Room

I get so frustrated when I name/rename a room. Now that I don't get a room automatically when I adopt a pet, I buy one, then try to name it. I would like to name it the name of the pet as the other rooms, but it won't do that. My creativity is a little flat when it comes to coming up on that works. I would like to have some suggestions that are workable. Hints----please?!
Sidney is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 09:33 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: Naming A Room

This a really annoying problem for everyone right now, the only word i seem o be able to use is "Room" wish isnt helpful AT ALL..Just be patient though, Im sure Ganz is working on it...
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 06-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #3
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

Yeah, the problem I think is that Ganz is focusing most of their time on new webkinz and they should be worring about the server's glitchs because there are VERY MANY!
123Dopey is offline Male
Old 06-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

umm the only letters you are allowed to use are sjfkeac

---------- good1378 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

ohh ana lovr

Last edited by good1378; 06-30-2008 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
good1378 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

Yes, I get that same exact problem every time I get a new webkinz!
I just do maybe the color of the room, or the theme!

dogzrule is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #6
Gift Guru

emwbknz14 has a spectacular aura about

it hasn't been working for me either! except i actually got it to change the name one time! i clicked buy (like for buying a new room) after typing it into the box & clicking on the green check mark! and then i clicked on the green check mark again and then i closed the map screen and when i went back onto the map screen it worked! It didn't work the next time, but there must be something to that combination? or some other combination! hope that helped!

---------- emwbknz14 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by good1378
umm the only letters you are allowed to use are sjfkeac

---------- good1378 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

ohh ana lovr
i used backyard as a room name and it worked. ahhh ganz stop being so difficult!!!

Last edited by emwbknz14; 06-30-2008 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 10:13 PM   #7

Sidney is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night I tried to name a yard "Yard" and it wouldn't take that. I thought I would be a little ahead of myself and get my room ready for Cheeky Monkey. I could name it the name I have picked out, tried just monkey, cheeky monkey, the initials, POM. I even tried Jumgle. It becomes very exhausting. Guess I will just wait a week or so any try again.
Sidney is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #8

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I have been naming my rooms by the name of the pets that are in them. I typed Pink Googles Gecko. Another is White Dogs (for Husky and Samoyed) Penguin, Polar Bear. I was shocked with 4 pets in that room it let me do all those words. It won't accept German Shepherd no matter what so I just used the color theme. When it came to my Gardens I was allowed to use the word Strawberries 3 times. I can't figure out the logic. It is maddening. Good luck to you
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 06:44 AM   #9
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I usually will put the bio. Like, if my pet is an artist, likes music,etc. Example german sheperd- I put artist and it worked. You have really be creative sometimes, though.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:50 AM   #10
Gift Trainee

susie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud of

I have the same problem. I usually just name the room with the type of pet I have adopted like "Monkey" for a newly adopted Monkey. I have found that very frustrating. I too would like to be able to name my pets their adopted name.
Closed